Chapter 19: Love you💋

(I decided to add this to the title 💋. If you saw this, it means something steamy is going to happen okay?)

Author's Pov

Jongin licked all of her juices clean. Jennie was still moaning upon feeling his warm tongue brush on her clit. Kai removed all of his clothing leaving his boxers.

Jongin fingered her again with the same method, as he pull out his fingers, he would curl them make his his fingertips brush against her walls. He did that a couple of times. Jennie on the other hand, was grabbing the bedsheets as if her life depended on it. She was slowly losing control. Jongin thrusted his fingers again and again, hitting her spot every time.

"Ahhhh, Kai. I-i'm close."

Jongin didn't answer and thrusted his fingers harder, making Jennie moan loudly. She was feeling a bit of pain from all the pleasure she was receiving.

"K-kai. I'm gonna cum."

Kai again didn't answer but removed his fingers in her and rubbed her clit mercilessly.

"Go on. Cum." He whispered in her ear, with a sexy voice, sending shivers down her spine.

She bit her lip, as he rubbed her clit harder and faster, clearly doing it right. A few seconds later, another moan came out of her mouth as she cummed. Her chest weaved up and down.

Jongin removed his boxers, revealing his length. Her eyes widened as she saw it. He hovered on top of her and wore a condom.

"Are you ready babe?" Jongin asked for confirmation. Jennie nodded.

He pushed his length slowly in the entrance, making Jennie flinch. It was such a different feeling and it hurts. A lot.

"Ahhh, F*ck. Jagi it hurts." Jennie said, with tears forming in her eyes from the pain as he move in her deeper. He noticed it and wiped her tears. He then kissed her to ease the pain. He looked at her womanhood and saw that it was bleeding.

"Babe, do you want to stop now? Does it hurt so much?" Jongin asked, clearly worried as he started to slowly take it out.

"A-ani, you can continue."

"But I don't want to hurt you."

"Jagi, I'll be fine."

"If you say so."

He pushed it back in, making Jennie gasp. He was so deep in her and she feels so full already. When he was fully in, he waited for her to get used to his size. It took about 2 minutes.

"Jagi, you can move now." Jennie assured. He nodded and started thrusting.

As time flows by, his pace fastens, making Jennie moan, it was actually more of a scream. The quiet room is now filled with sounds of moan and skin slapping together.

"Kai, fa-faster ple-ase."

"As you wish babe."

He thrusted faster. Jennie tilted her head at every penetration because he was always hitting her sweet spot. She was close to her peak, making every thrust a bit more painful because of so much pleasure.

She came while he was thrusting. Jongin is also close. He felt her walls tighten as he thrusted, making him groan. He felt her warm cum all over his length, turning him on more. After a few thrusts, he pulled out and cummed.

They did so many rounds, like five rounds. Kai pulled out and collapsed beside her. Jennie felt very sticky but weird enough, she can't seem to feel her legs. She was too tired to ask after all the rounds. So Jennie and Kai just slept through the whole afternoon.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi! Another update! I added the kiss emoji so that you guys will get ready for what's comming. And also pardon the grammar because, as I said, I wasn't really comfortable writing this. But for you guys it was worth it! Thank you for all the support you guys gave me and I'm very thankful. Please support me and this book till the end🥰. I promise to improve my writing as much as I can for you guys! Byeiiii!