Chapter 32: Packing

Jennie's Pov

I'm currently packing some stuffs for our vacation. We both planned that after the vacation, we will both reveal our relationship, again. But the last one doesn't count though, it wasn't our choice last time. Fvcking dispatch needs to be dispatched from this world.

I packed a lot of things, including stuff you shouldn't know. I won't tell you. I zipped my suitcase and carried it to my car. I opened the door and put the suitcase in the passenger seat with a heavy grunt. I immediately went in and started the car.

As I started driving, my phone rang so I answered it in the speaker in my car. "Hello?" I asked since I didn't look at the name and just answered it. Stupid, I know. Don't do that kids, lol.

"Babe? Are you on the way already?" I immediately knew whose voice that is.

"Mhm, I'll be there soon. I'm currently driving, don't worry, I'm on speaker." I assured him. He tends to worry about me a lot more since that incident. The fainting incident to be exact.

"Okay, be careful, okay? I'll be waiting. Love ya!"

"Love you too!  Bye!"

"Bye."

He ended the call as I drove left to the last block before his apartment. Our apartments aren't even that far. So it was easy to get there. Technically speaking that is.

As soon as I got there, I put on my mask and went in the building. When I got in, I punched in the passcode and went in. "Babe? I'm here!" I shouted as I closed the door. I looked around for him until I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. "Looking for me?"

I removed his hands and pushed him against the door, holding the collar of his buttoned-up long sleeve shirt. I flashed him a seductive look before leaning in, giving him a teasing peck on the lips. I leaned in again let out lips touch slightly, and moved it up and down. "Do you want me right now?" I said in a seductive tone, teasing him a bit with a smirk. He'll lose control soon.

As soon as I said that, he flipped our positions, pinning me against the door. He quickly leaned in and kissed me hardly. I was struggling but luckily, I managed to catch up. Next thing I know, I was carried by him and was gently laid down by him as we kissed. My arms still wrapped around his neck and his hands wrapped around my waist, he slowly unzipped my dress.

I immediately pulled away, flashing a seductive look. "If we do this tonight, we might not wake up early." I said. He pouted and kissed me again. I love teasing him, he gives in so easily.

"Okay, fine. But once we get there, expect having a hard time walking." He smirked and laid down beside me, making ourselves comfortable. "Good night. I love you babe."

"Good night. I love you too."