Chapter 24: Faint

Jennie's Pov

I'm currently practicing with the other members for our award show. They kept on looking at me worried but I was fine. Not okay but fine. I just kept on dancing until I can't. I could see Kai watching me from a distance. I could tell he was worried. I sat and the side of the stage with the other girls and let EXO practice next and watched them.

"You okay?" Jisoo unnie asked me. I nodded and just kept on watching Kai. "I told you already that the three of us can manage. You can't force yourself to dance and sing. Plus you have an ankle injury for christ's sake! It might worsen! You can't sacrifice your safety for this stupid award show!" Jisoo unnie said. "Unnie, I want to do this. I promise, until I get better, this is the last. I want to perform, jebal." I pleaded.

Jisoo unnie sighed in defeat and nodded. Somehow, I felt very great. I can finally perform again. I stood up to get my water bottle. I just saw that EXO was already done. I stood up and went to my personal dressing room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I changed and changed the channels but they were none than entertains me. I gave up on watching TV and closed it. I just scrolled through instagram. I was startled to see the door open. I sat up and peeked and saw Kai, holding something. I moved and he sat beside me.

"How are you feeling babe? Are you feeling fine after dancing?" He asked. I nodded. Dancing didn't really do much damage to me. It hurts but it's bearable.

He handed me a bottle of water and two bottles of medicine. "Don't forget your meds babe. It's 12:00 pm already." I looked at the clock and he was right, it was 12:00 pm already.

He opened the first bottle and gave it me. He also handed me the water that was also opened. Once I was done with both, he caressed my cheeks and said,

"Don't force yourself too much babe. I'll still keep an eye on you but be careful, arraseo?"

I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Thanks for taking good care of me Jagi, it means a lot to me." I said, not breaking the hug. I looked up and saw him smile before hugging me harder. We just hugged until there's the signal that we have to go dress rehearsal.

<time skip>

We performed in the stage. The fans are going crazy. While dancing, I can feel Kai's stares. I looked at him and he mouthed fighting while putting his fist in the air. I have to perform solo after this so after the peformance, I ran to the dressing room and changed. After finishing, I went out just in time for EXO's performance. As per usual, Kai did great. I mean, when did he not?

I walked backstage and was about to go in, when someone pulled me into one of the empty green rooms and backed-hugged me. From his scent, I immediately knew who it is.

I put my hands on his arms that were on my small waist. "You did great babe, I'm proud of you." I said as I turned to face him. He pecked my lips and said, "You did great too, despite of being sick."

"Jennie Kim, Solo."

I heard the staff call so me and Kai bid our goodbyes. I went up the little staircase that was made especially for this performance. I heard the music start so I walked down the stairs and posed before flipping my hair. After, I walked to the centre and started dancing. During dancing, I could see the members cheering for me. It made me smile before doing the bridge and my fav part, the ending.

<time skip>

I made my way to my personal dressing room and I saw Krystal, walking towards me, with a smirk on her face.

"Hey Jenbitch, you sucked at your performance earlier." She said. I rolled my eyes at her and was about to walk away because I'm too tired to talk at someone, but she held my wrist. "Why you walking away bitch? Can't take the truth? You've been getting lazy lately, how pathetic. Just because of fame." She said.

"You only know my face, not my story, Krystal." I said before yanking my wrist off her hand. "Also, if you don't like but watch everything I do, let's face it, you're a fan. I don't give a single f*ck about you and here you are, watching my every move. " I snapped at her. She chuckled and said, "Bitch, why would I be a fan of someone that's less popular than me. I'm blessing your eyesight by making them see me."

"I honestly don't want to talk about popularity because my mouth would only hurt from talking too much. And I'd rather clean the whole YG building than see your face." I said and walked away, not wanting anymore drama.

I went inside and walked towards the bathroom to change. I finally changed into some comfy clothes.

I walked to the mini fridge to get some water and drank all of it on one go

I walked to the mini fridge to get some water and drank all of it on one go. I turned on the TV and watched a few mini shows. I was walking towards the couch when I started feeling dizzy. I tried to walk but my legs gave up on me. I tried to shout but I was too late and everything went black.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys! You're probably wondering why am I posting now. Well, I have exams on friday so I doubt that I can update. If I can update, then I will post the second one I did. Yes, double update this week if ever. Wish me luck...