Chapter 7: Walk

Jennie's Pov

After the encounter, I went to my room to sleep. I tried to sleep but I can't. I kept thinking about Kai. I am still mad at him for not telling me. My mind is a mess. So I decided to go to our balcony. I sat at our chair in there. I felt the cold breeze because I was wearing a sleeping gown.

I felt so cold even with the red robe so I decided to get my hand warmer

I felt so cold even with the red robe so I decided to get my hand warmer. I was about to reach for the drawer it was in when my phone buzzed. When I checked who it was it was kai. I just ignored his text. Even when my heart fluttered while reading the word baby. After texting me for the second time, he called me. After five rings I sighed and answered it.

"Babe?"

"Babe please talk to me..."

I gave up. I can't take it anymore. With the word babe, my heart simply fluttered.

"What? I'm still mad."

"I know babe and I truly deserved to be ignored."

"Why did you call?"

"I want to check if your okay."

"I'm fine. If that is all, then good night."

"Goodnight! I love you..."

I hung up without saying anything. I went to get my hand warmer. I sighed. I felt horrible knowing I'm ignoring the love of my life. I need to clear my head a bit so I stood up and decided to take a walk in the nearby park. I look through my closet to look for something warm.

When I was finally satisfied, I went out

When I was finally satisfied, I went out. I left the pinks a note just in case they look for me.

I will go out to clear my mind, I'll be back.

-Jennie

I went out and locked the door. I took one of my cars to go there. I parked nearby. I walked and walked while looking around the park. The park was almost closed so no one was here. I found the cotton candy shop me and Kai used to go on our secret dates. I also found my favourite milk ice cream shop beside it. I remembered that there is a coffee shop beside the park so I decided to get some because I was freezing. I walked to the I stopped on my tracks when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Jennie?"

I turned to see Kai in warm clothes.

I turned around ready to walk away. But I was stopped when Jongin's arms were suddenly wrapped around me. I was so surprised that I gasped.

"Babe, please don't ignore me. I love you so much I can't bear it when your mad at me."

My heart flutter when he said that. I smiled. I turned to him and wrapped my hands behind his neck.

"You just know the right words huh? You know I can't stand you being sweet to me."

"You're not mad at me anymore?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi guys! This was supposed to be longer but I split it in two because I want to keep an avearge of 500 words per chapter. The next one will be here soon. There is a surprise there.