chapter 7

(a/n: YALL ARE SO SWEET WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS. anyways, i'm saving for ayaka atm and i got 900 primogem in 1 day, i'm elite my dudes)

They both pulled away from the kiss. Sucroses face was bright red and she quickly hid by stuffing her face into Albedos chest. Albedo smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I protect you because I love you, Sucrose. You're possibly one of the best people I've ever met. Though it might not seem like it to you, you always light up rooms when you walk in. I love that about you. And I hope.. we share the same feelings for each other." Albedo cuddled his face into her shoulder, making Sucroses face turn the same color as a tomato.

"I.. I love you too Albedo.." Sucrose stuttered, wrapping her arms around Albedo. They sat there for a minute before Sucrose fell asleep again. Albedo giggled, and laid her down then laid down beside her. He stuffed his face into the top of her head and muttered 'I love you' before falling asleep with her.

~

They were both awakened by a small voice calling Albedos name. Albedo soon recognized it as Klee. He got up and went outside and so did Sucrose.

"Alllbbeeeddddooo!!" Klee called, leading another small girl with her. The other girl had pink hair, blue eyes, and cat like features.

"Klee, it's cold!! Why are we here?" The other girl muttered, soon noticing Albedo and Sucrose.

"Albedo!! Hehe, and Sucrose is here too! Yay!" Klee ran over and hugged Albedo, leaving the cat girl behind.

"Hello Klee, oh? Who's your friend?" Albedo hugged Klee and looked over at the small girl with pink hair and calico cat years.

"This is Diona!! Shes a bartender at... uhh.." Klee started to try and remember what the tavern was called. Diona rolled her eyes.

"I'm Diona. I'm the super popular bartender at Cat Tails Tavern in Monstadt. My plan is to destroy the Monstadt wine industry!" The small cat girl said confidently.

"Diona said she wants to make super disgusting drinks! So I brought her here so you two could help her!" Klee said with excitement. Albedo laughed.

"Of course. Sucrose, get stuff ready. I think they may stay here for a few days." Albedo motioned Sucrose to go back in the camp as he brought the girls with him to collect ingredients.