§ Chapter Four §

Trevor awkwardly walked inside her room.

The room had two sofas that faced each other, a small coffee table in between, a computer, and a small window with orange curtains, that made the room look darker but somehow colorful in the same time.

The women, her name Jen, was sitting on one of the sofas and texted someone on her phone.

Trevor sat down on the other sofa and cleared his throat, Jen's head immediately snapped up. "Oh! Hey there T... Travis?" She asks,

"No, its Trevor.." He awkwardly answers.

"Oh okay sorry. Hi Trevor, I'm Jen." She offers a big smile and continues, "how was your week?" She puts her phone away and gives all her attention to Trevor.

"It was okay." Trevor answered thinking about all those times Joey touched him.

Since Joey found out he did worse then what Trevor expected. He didn't tell anyone or made fun of him, or even just kicked his ass.

He just touches Trevor. In places he shouldn't.

"This was your first week, am I right?" She took out a pen and a notebook and started to write some of the things Trevor said.

They talked mostly about his time here and him missing his sister, though no one mentioned his parents or why he's here. She obviously knew why and maybe even details, but yet she didn't say a thing. Maybe she was saving it for the next meeting, which was in a week from today.

As he walked out of the room Trevor felt better, lighter, like a piece of this huge rock that was on his chest finally was taken off. Well, that is, until he saw Joey.

He was sitting at the table with the two idiots that never seen to be apart and laughed at something one of them said.

Trevor walked a bit faster past them hoping he won't get noticed, which he didn't, but he was so caught up into his mission, that he didn't even notice when he tripped and fell over Tyler.

"Uh. I- I'm sorry, I was walking and I y-"

"Hey," Tyler stopped him from mumbling his apology, "its okay, I won't bite your head off."
Yeah that's what Joey said. Before he fucki-

"Hey there you are Trevor boy! I was looking for you." Joey's familiar voice makes Trevor freeze in his place, looking pale and horrified at Tyler's confused expression not even bothering to turn around and confirm that it's truly him.

"Hello? Its rude to ignore people, don't ya know that?" Joey mocked and that made Trevor to finally turn around.

"That's better, now Tyler why don't you leave the two of us alone, we have some catching up to do." Joey gazed at Tyler with a challenging look, daring him to disagree. He seemed to give that look all the time, just to make sure people agree with him.

Trevor immediately grabbed Tyler's arm with both his hands, scared to death of being left alone.

Tyler looks down at him confused and sad, and gently frees his arm, making Trevor freak out thinking of what Tyler was planning to do.
He's gonna leave me here alone with Joey.

" Sorry Joey," Tyler started and Trevor was starting to have a hard time breathing but tried desperately to act normal, failing miserably. "But Trevor boy here is supposed to help me clean the stairs-" he stops to point at the broom that leaned on the wall next to them, "Nate's orders." He shrugs apologetic and Joey glares "whatever. Fags." And storms off.

He's like an elementary school bully. What a retard.

"Thanks..." Trevor mumbles, trying to calm his shaky hands.

"No problem," Tyler gives away one of his breath taking smiles but it quickly fades. "Did he do anything to you?" He asks in a very serious tone.

"N-no." Why don't they teach at school how to lie better? Trevor thought and lowered his head.

"Hey, look at me." Tyler grabbed his chin tilting his head up,

Hey look at me, how am I supposed to kiss you when you're ignoring me like that?
Didn't your mum teach you its not polite to ignore?

"Don't touch me." Trevor whispers and closes his eyes shut, not moving away from Tyler's touch though.

"Okay.." Tyler lets go slowly and sighed.

" If you don't want to go down stairs since Joey is probably there, you can just watch me swipe the stairs, I didn't lie when I said it was Nate's orders." He offers and takes the broom.

"S-sure', thank you.." Trevor said quietly, not remembering himself ever being so shy like now.

He sat down and quietly watched as Tyler cleaned all the floor's stairs. "What's your favorite band?" Tyler asks breaking the silence between them when he finishes, sitting down next to Trevor, not too close though.

"The script and PVRIS, you?"

"Onerepublic and The Fray." He smiles again, and nods.

His smile make all the bad things disappear, Trevor thought.

"Favorite color?" He asks again, what is this? 20 questions?

"Purple, you?" He answers and shifts a little bit to get more comfortable on the cold floor, unconsciously moving closer to Tyler.

"Blue.." Tyler mumbles, not paying attention anymore, instead his eyes look down at Trevor's lips, and before he can protest- Tyler's lips crush on Trevor's, making him whimper slightly unhappy with the surprise.

But when Tyler's pierced tongue asks for permission to enter, unlike Joey who just shoves his tongue in, things change.

Trevor shifts that now he is sitting in his lap heavily making out, and their hands tangled up in each other's hair.

Something about the way Tyler kissed him made him forget, forget about all the times when Joey didn't keep his hands to himself, forget his family, and even made him forget about all those broken kids down there which might walk in on them making out in the halls right now.

But that didn't matter to Trevor right now, however, it did to Tyler.

Tyler broke the kiss making Trevor whine at the lost of his pierce tongue against his, "don't stop," Trevor breaths heavily but let's his head fall down, not looking up at the gorgeous boy in front of him.

"Trevor.. I'm not gay. I was.. I... I just kissed you cause... I wanted to know that's all."

"What?" Trevor immediately looks up and gets off of his lap, making some distance between them,

"I'm sorry, look its just I've been here for so long, and before I came here I had a nasty break up with my girlfriend I just..." but there was no point for him to continue, because Trevor left, not caring of Joey being down there. It didn't matter,
Because they just used me again. And I fell for it. What a whore I turned out to be.