§ Chapter Seven §

Trevor set with everybody in front of the TV looking down at his hands on his lap. He searched around earlier buy Tyler was no where to be seen, and Joey seemed to be ignoring him. Thank God.
Finally, the awful Taylor Swift song was over and the next video appeared.
My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner.
Trevor's head jumps up and sure enough "Take Me To Church" was playing. He swallows and looks back down at his hands, he didn't like that video. He felt everybody's eyes on him, sure by now they all knew he was gay.
'We were born sick' you heard them say it.
The lyrics didn't make him feel any better either, so he tried to think of something else, anything else, just not that.
He wanted to get up and leave but that would've been just cowardly of him. So he set there, trying to stay calm, that song had just way too many awful memories.
"Trevor?" A feminine voice called him and he jumped out of his little daydream. "Mm?"
"Can you come into the office please?" She smiles.
He nods slowly and gets up, In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am Human
Only then I am Clean
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.
"Did I do something?" He asks as soon as they are far enough from the others,
"What? No!" She smiles softly, "you'll see everything is fine with you don't worry."
As they walk in he pales a little.
Tyler was sitting there with one of the instructors, Jem, and the petite women who called him seemed to be the one in charge of the whole place.
"Take a sit." Offers Jem nicely and he sits across Tyler, who looked everywhere but at him.
"Tyler told us what he did." She says, her features darkening. What?

• • •

"What the hell?" Trevor screams at Stephen as soon as he gets him alone in their room.
"Don't scream at me!" Stephen glares and stands face to face with him, daring him.
"You little..." Trevor whispers in a threatening tone, and gives Stephen a harsh push. Oh no he didn't!
"What the fuck is your problem?" Stephen gets even angrier then before and pushes Trevor too, harsher.
"How could you?! It's all your fault!" Trevor goes to his bed and sits down covering his face with the pillow, screaming in it in frustration.
"Ugh whatever," Stephen rolls his eyes and walks out semi-closing the door but stopping in the middle, was he really supposed to leave him alone, when his all worked up like that? Or should he just tell the instructor?
Signing he goes back in always help others and they'll help you back one day. His father's words come back to him. This better be worth it.
Trevor was curled up on his bed breathing heavily, like there wasn't enough air in the room.
"Trevor?" Stephen asks worrying now, "Trevor?"
A sharp muffled scream escapes Trevor's mouth and that was enough to get Stephen to quickly grab Trevor, trying to calm him down.
"Just breathe." Stephen tries but it doesn't look like its helping, it only got worse. He kept on screaming, muffling it by biting Stephen's arm, a little too hard.
So Stephen did what he knew best, he pulled Trevor to his feet and dragged him to the bathroom, opening the cold water and pushed him under the running water, only to get pulled under too, because Trevor wouldn't let go.
"Calm down." Stephen said calmly, the cold water was refreshing and calming at the same time.
As the water fell on both of them wetting them completely, Trevor seemed to calm down and started to shake from how cold he was.
"Are you done with your panic attack?" Stephen asks turning off the water, only to get pushed out of the way.
"That wasn't a panic attack, I'm fine." Trevor breathed in shakily walking into the room leaving water foot prints as he goes to his closet taking out some dry clothing.
"Last time I checked, people who are 'fine' don't end up here, and get panic attacks." Stephen raises an eyebrow and leans on the bathroom's door frame.
"Shut up." Trevor glared at him before pealing off his shirt off, "you know I could've just called the instructor." Stephen says angrily and pushes himself off the doorframe walking to his bed and seats down.
"So?" Trevor asks not turning around to look at him, but he could feel his stare.
"Nothing." Stephen laughs to himself and ignores any further questions asked.
"Dinner!" Ronnie comes to their room screaming, he was the youngest there so he did everything he could to get attention. It was awful.
"Get out you're not supposed to be in here!" Stephen glares and gets up to kick him out,
"Wait! Hey Ronnie-" Trevor starts pushing Stephen out of the way.
"What happens if you get a panic attack and one of the instructors finds out?"
Ronnie's eyes widen, "you had a panic attack?! Cool!"
"Actually no, Stephen here had one." Trevor smirked and Stephens mouth dropped open, "You little..."
"Anyway, donno, bye!" Ronnie run away scared dragging the 'e'. The little guy was a joke.
"What the fuck?!" Stephen tries to keep his voice down but fails.
"Watch your language!". Evan mimicked Taylor's voice laughing and Donnie joined at his laugh. They always seemed to be together.
"Yeah Stephen, watch out." Trevor smiles to himself and walks away, as soon as he makes the first turn, out of Stephen's sight his smile disappeared.
He didn't want to be mean, he never meant to hurt anyone, but he also didn't want to let people think they can just mess with him, he couldn't show weakness.
Stephen was the reason Tyler left, and as much as he disliked Tyler, he never wanted that to happen.
Now they were only 8 broken kids, waiting to get fixed.