Chapter 12

"Have you ever seen a plant grow inside a rock?

I have and trust me when I say

I have also seen it split the rock to two with just some patience and persistence."

...................................................

"Sir! We are ready to strike!"

I nodded, making my men to proceed inside.
The gun,nicely tucked in my pockets as I preferred my hands to first break that bast*** jaw myself.
To be followed by his bones and furniture.

A big meeting was going on,I could see clearly.
Top men of mafia were seated on chairs all around the table,and  soon my men surrounded them and I entered.

They stood up in respect and fear.

Some were scared to be caught meeting hands with my enemy ,others just accepting the situation.

My eyes fell on David,his mouth open in shock at my audacity to not only raid his place but also distrupt his very important meeting.

My men surrounding him,as I sit on his table in boredom and pick up the papers on his table.

"Vincenzo my son..long time no see. What a pleasant surprise!"

He faked his cheer and I just looked at one of my men and nodded.
They attacked him without a warning as all others stood there taking in the scene.

The paper weight in my hands,as I turned my attention to others while my men handled David.

"Anyone who has to say something? I guess you forgot what happens to those who betray me?"

"Apologies Sir! We just came here to hear him out!"

I smiled sarcastically,rotating the ball in my hands.

"Hear him out ? Well tell me later if it was worth it to hear him out after what my men will do with you."

Fear crosses his features.
Eyes taking in the forces that surrounded him.

"I just came...I didn't intend to boss! Please! I would never go against you!"

I didn't pay heed to him, looking at others.

"Anyone else?"

"He was offering us a better deal so we decided to listen to him. What's wrong in this?"

I looked at the confident one,one of my ally's son.
Newly joined his father's business.
Ignorant of my ways.

Stepping closer to him,I looked down at his 5'8 frame.
His eyes refusing to back down in fear.

Cleaning the imaginary dirt on his coat collar,I looked into his green orbs.

"Such naiveity topped with stupidity."

Moving my hand higher,I held his neck from behind.
Daring anyone to interfere.

"You still haven't grown your beard fully ragazzo ,but your courage...commendable"

His eyes refuse to look down,arrogance evident in them.
The reason for this arrogance ,still unknown to me.

Suddenly gripping his neck tighter,I made his back to touch the wall.
His arms moving helplessly to free from my grip,his nails clawing my wrists.

"But what a shame,you forgot to check the rules of the game you are learning to play , the rules which I set in my territory"

He started choking but my grip didn't loosen.
Moving closer,I spoke  my last words