4_ ✤ you're here now ✤

✤‍‍‍Third person pov:

Natsumi was holding tight into the car's door while Endou was screaming at the slow drivers in the highway. "Mamoru please slow down, where are we going?". Natsumi tried to calm her husband, "To see Y/N- chan"  answered Endou with his eyes on the road "W-what ? , Are you sure it's the Y/N we know, maybe you're mistaken". Natsumi couldn't believe it, it can't be, after all this time?

"No I'm not, her daughter told me she woke up from the coma nine years ago and she started working at the hospital today". He answered his confused wife.
"Wait! Daughter? Are you sure, Y/N can't possibly have a daughter, she was just...".

"She adopted her ", he cut her off "Is that so, than why didn't she reach us out or even told us she was back? , Does gouenji know about what?". Natsumi calmed down a bit and felt relieved to hear the news yet still have a lot of questions.

"I don't know, that's why we need to ask her ourselves" said Endou now finally reaching the highway
"Ok then, go as fast as you can." Natsumi ordered now that she understood the situation.

"Understood".

___________✤✤✤_________

Once Endou and Natsumi reached the hospital, they ran towards the reception.
"Excuse me do you know anything about the new doctor joining today?". Natsumi asked the nurse there while Endou was searching with his eyes if he could possibly see her there.
"One moment please, let me check." Said the old nurse at the front desk
"Thanks".

Fuyuka was leaving a patient room to put the chart back when she saw her friends talking to the nurse there, she decided to check on them.
"Endou-san Natsumi-san are you ok, is anything wrong?". She asked in worry.
"Oh fuyuka-chan , did you know anything about Y/N working here, have you seen her ?". Endou asked his friend.
"Y/N? Do you mean L/N san ?! , She is back? Since when and she works here! I haven't seen her ". She answered in disbelief. The Y/n L/n is back?

"Is that so, her daughter told me she's starting here today". Endou told the confused her even more
"Daughter?!".
"Adopted daughter as far as I know." answered Natsumi
"I see."
"Excuse me " the nurse at the reception spoke ," L/N has an appointment with the director today , she came here as a transferred doctor from Switzerland, I believe she is talking with him at this moment".

"I see , thank you Ayumi san. Endou san Natsumi-san please follow me " said Fuyuka walking ahead from the couple towards the stairs
"Ok , thanks again". Natsumi thanked the nurse.
"No problem".

The three took the stairs up to the director's office , once they reached there, the secretary told them she left ten minutes ago to her daughter's room.

"She has another daughter?". Now everyone is confused
"I don't know, but there is a patient came from Switzerland, she is in a coma after a car accident. Maybe that's her, let me check". Fuyuka start looking through the papers in her hand .
" she's my patient starting from tomorrow. Room 264 , let's go".