15 -❖six years ago ❖

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

In the fifth sector building:

"please sir you can't get in like that... you don't have an appointment please gentlemen leave... security!" shouted the secretary still trying to stop Endou, Kidou, Kazemaru and Fubuki from heading to the Holly emperor's office.

non of them respond or stop to explain. taking determined steps towards the office they finally reached and opened the door to see the regular scene. Gouenji was sitting on his throne while Toramaru was facing him reporting something.

there were two guards inside the room and quickly moved to stop the intruders while Gouenji and Toramaru stood there in surprise from their former teammates.

the secretary soon informed the other security guards and entered the office after Endou and the others . They tried to throw them out but they got several kicks and punches instead.

"it's ok leave them, you can return to your positions" said Ishido Shuuji to his men . they exchanged some looks then bowed and left with the secretary closing the door behind.

"so what do we have here... what's the reason of this unexpected visit" mocked Ishido trying to look cool as possible. The truth is , he knows about Y/n missing and the two of his men whom he sent to bring her here.

"stop this ridiculous act and tell us where is Y/n" shouted Kazemaru.

"I have no idea who is Y/n or where she is, if you have nothing else you should leave" his cold response and react shocked his former teammates but not Toramaru. Fubuki clenched his fist and kidou was trying to read his face.