17- ❖ welcome back❖

It's actually happening, they're getting me out of this horrible place after eleven days full of both mental and physical torture

I can't get myself to walk properly. I've been tied up with chains all the time and they sure left their marks on both my wrists and ankles.

Minho is guiding me towards the back door, He gave me his jacket because all my clothes are extremely dirty and even wet, that bastard used to wake me up by pouring frozen water on me.

"It's over, we finally got you out of here" he said in a sigh of relief, he's really worried and I can tell he's so nervous.

"There's a car parked behind that gate, take this key, open the car and wait inside. make sure to lower your head so the other men won't see you ok ? Now go".

I couldn't ask where is he going because he pushed me forward and closed the door quickly. I did as he said and waited inside the black car shivering in cold and fear of what might happened.

Of all sudden, I heard a voice behind me, like someone sneezed ! All those bad negative thoughts came to me in one time. I'm I being watched? are they're going to kill me ? what should I do.. what should I do.. what should I do..

My stupid ass decided to find out who made that noise by peaking on the car trunk from inside the car and I'm glad I did.

Those two bodyguards were shoved together in the trunk in a very uncomfortable pose.

"Hey there" I whispered causing them to jump in surprise. it took them a few seconds to dare and look up at me and release a long sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you're alive" I admitted "us too , we're relief to know you're fine. We heard you scream ... he tortured you didn't he? " The one who's always speaking said while the silent one lowered his head.

"Yeah..but I'm doctor you know. I've met people who get through worse than that and I was able to keep my mind focus on getting out of here, putting that bastard in jail for good and go back to my family." They looked at each other for a second before they spoke again.

"Can I ask you something? " I just nodded " what's your relationship with the Holly emperor?" who? Ah... Ishido Shuuji.

"I don't really know *sigh* I think he's my boyfriend"

"You think?"

"Yeah I kinda lost my memories and it's just some conclusions so..I'm not sure...yet"

"He was worried about you, We could tell from his expression and orders, he told us to bring you safe without touching or harming you in any way, he even threaten us"

"He did?!"

"Yeah" that made me blush, I couldn't hide my red cheeks. You think I'm crazy right.

Suddenly. The front door opened, my heart almost stopped for a second there, it was just Minho.