11- ❖ loneliness ❖

You groaned slightly as you got up from your bed, holding your forehead with your left hand as you let a small wince escape your mouth

You saw that same dream again last night but Gouenji wasn't in it, that made you somehow... sad but you shrugged it anyways. Standing up lazily from you comfy bed in your parents house you made your way down the stairs towards the kitchen " good morning Mom " you said with a warm smile, your mother whom was frying some eggs and bacon greeted you back without turning to you.

She thought you'll head to the table to wait for the breakfast but you took her by surprise and hugged her from behind " I'm sorry for being such an bîtçh last night... I was really made because I felt somehow... betrayed." You said leaning your head on her back, she smiled and turned off the fire under the pan " I understand sweety it's alright I'm not mad at you but.... what did I said about cursing" she turned to you putting her hands on her hips in a scolding way. You backed a few steps seeing the same rare angry face of your mother " but I just said b-bîtçh  ..." An irk mark appeared on her forehead " that's it young lady no bacon for you! "
.
.
.
.
"EEEEEEEEEEH..!"

Back In japan ( the soccer field ):

Lisa was examining her notes looking back and forth between them and the players in the field, she sighted for the ninth time and Endou and the other managers noticed that " Lia- chan how about we have a sleepover at my house with the other girls tonight?" Midori asked in a worry  her cute kohai as she tried to lighten up the mood on the benches " no thanks,  I have to visit Lisa after this practice but I appreciate the offer.. maybe another time " she smiled... a fake smile at her friends but they couldn't do anything about it, her actions though didn't go unnoticed by a curtain forward in the field. He was thinking of a way to make her smile again since they are friends now and she helped him through his bad times more than once now.

Time skip till after the practice:

The usual... Lia and Lisa, both sisters in the same quite simple hospital room but this time Lia wasn't speaking, she didn't feel like it and that made Lisa worried. What does no one knew is that Lisa can hear everything that's going around her, everyone... every single noice and word spoken and that's been happening for a long time now. She knows about you, Y/n the woman who took care of her and her little sister, she heard about Endou... Fuyuka... Kyousuke...Y/n's parents... the doctors... the nurses... everyone but she can't open her eyes or move a single inch of her body.

She felt hopeless without being able to tell the people around her she can hear them or comfort her sister or share happy moments with her or even thank Y/n for everything and tell her she loves her like a mother too ... She didn't miss her real parents, infact she hated them and she's in a way or another relief they're gone. But that's a story for another time.

Sighting now for the twenty third time this day the girls heard a knock on the door, thinking it might be Fuyuka-san  Lia said ' come in' without lifting her gaze from her lap. The door opened slowly but it wasn't Fuyuka this time. Instead, there stood Kyousuke eyeing the girl with soft eyes " can I talk to you " the girl lifted her head to see him , a small invisible blush crossed her cheeks for a moment before sitting up and kissing her sister's forehead " sorry about today.. I'll be back tomorrow sis .. bye " .

She followed the boy through the hallways of the hospital until they reached the garden, he seat on one of the benches which are all empty due to the lake of people there and the girl seat next to him keeping distance between them. For about a good ten minutes, non of them said anything, that's when Kyousuke decided to break the ice " why are you do silent, usually you won't stop talking and asking me do many questions " that made Emilia turn to face him " I just...feel alone, it's been like that before Y/n entered my life and became my mother, ever since I lost my real parents which I can't really remember and what happened to Lisa, loneliness never left my side. Months in the hospital and years in the orphanage made me feel the coldest feeling in the world. She was like the warmth that kept me alive in middle of a blizzard and her leaving like that made me feel that loneliness all over again... I know it sounds really stupid and unnecessary but I can't help it..."

Tears falling out of her ocean blue eyes Kyousuke moved closer so that she can lean on his shoulder and she did " that's not stupid, I know how you feel trust me but your mother is going to come back, I see how much she cares about you and she'll be back soon so you better drop that sad face... Your not alone, everyone is here.. Tenma..Aoi ... Midori... Me we're all here for you, you're our friend and I'll do anything to hear that bright somehow annoying laugh of yours " .

she let out a giggle clearly touched by his words " thanks kyou-kun, I really appreciate it" he smiled drawing circles on her back with his palm so she can calm a bit. They stayed like that for God knows how long until he heard her low snores besides him.

Kyousuke sight before moving a bit so he can lift her up and carry her on his back towards coach Endou's house with a genuine smile on his lips. Emilia wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face in his back inhaling his scent. In her unconscious state, he felt her movements and a visible blush crossed his cheeks, he may or maybe not be thinking of her as someone that's more than just a friend.

      .          ꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂