12 -❖ Hacker and kidnap ❖

⁂A̳u̳t̳h̳o̳r̳ N̳o̳t̳e̳⁂

The story is gonna turn to something really different from now on (。•̀ᴗ-)✧.

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

Still in Switzerland three hours away from your parents house:

Third person pov:

"So you're saying that Lisa has a chance to wake up using this method ? " You were walking back and forth in an apartment's door waiting for a specific person to arrive while talking to Dr Stark, she was the doctor assigned for the sisters when they arrived at the hospital for the first time. She was telling you about a new method using light electric charges directed to Lisa's brain in specific quantities , she came out with a conclusion that after the damage in Lisa's brain is finally healed and she's not waking up yet, she might need some outside push to put her to wake up again ( I'm not a doctor just go with it 😇) .

" Yes, I sent the documents for this procedure to the director of the hospital, he told me they'll be starting the treatment tomorrow so hurry up and be with them " finally, there's a visible hope that Lisa will wake up. After all this years, you can't wait to actually meet her and hold her in your arms like a mother should do. " I understand, thank you doctor for keep working on Lisa's condition even though she's not your patience anymore " you said with the tears of joy forming in your eyes " not at all, you know I grow attached to both sisters and after you adopted them, I'm not worried about them anymore ... I have to go now so call me anything came out... Bye " you said goodbye too and waited for another ten minutes before they came.

" Long time no see Arthur " you said to the teenage boy standing infront of you, he was a normal highschool student with average grades and the ' good boy ' appearance but what nobody knows is that this boy here is secretly one of the most known hackers in the world. You might wonder how on earth would you know such person, well let's say he own you a favor " good evening L/N san , what brought you here today. I thought you moved to japan " He said with a the most beautiful smile you could ever see but you know that's all fake " I need a favor " you said in serious tone " I see come inside" he unlocked his apartment door welcoming you, once you get inside and he closed the door, his face expression changed in no time to something... scary.

" What the hell do you want from me " his tone and expression scared the shit out of you " like I said I need a favor, I want you to hack into the fifth sector's database and get me some informations about them " he's actually a little bit interested but rejected your request anyways .

" And Why should I do that?" He asked sitting in the chair facing his computer's five screens.

"First, because you said yourself that you own me a favor and second... I got you this" you put a bag on his table, he looked at you than the bag before opening it .

His eyes widened and his stomach grumbled, there was your mother's special dish of lasagna which happens to be his favorite " ugh fine... what do you want exactly" .

"Anything that involves illegal business...threats... informations about their boss Ishido Shuuji" you said clinching your fist .

"Ok then.. give me five minutes" Arthur then start to tab on his keyboards, something never fails to impress you. In the meantime you decided to clean this messy room a bit since... well, there's anything else you could do.

Time skip to when your plan landed in japan:

You said goodbye to your mother and took the flash drive that has all the secret dangerous information about the fifth sector in it, They really have some dirty secrets, so you said goodbye to Arthur who really enjoyed the lasagna your mother made under your request early in the morning thinking that it's for your coworkers in the hospital you said you'll visit them which you didn't because of the lack of time, maybe you'll visit next time with both Lisa and Emilia.

Stepping outside the airport, you looked for a taxi, you really missed Lia so you wanted to see her very badly but you couldn't see any available one. You groaned loudly and continue to walk a few more steps, suddenly there was a taxi leaving and you noticed it so you waved to the driver to stop and he did "where is your destination ma'am? " a man in his mid twenties spoke "I need to go to inazuma town" .

"Sure, but we have an other costumer in the car now " you noticed the man in a fancy suit and sunglasses reading the newspaper sitting in the back seat " oh I see ... Well.." before you could finish the man spoke " I don't mind, my stop isn't far away from there so get in " he said flipping another page of his newspaper, you couldn't really see his face " really?! Thank you so much I'm actually in a hurry" you bowed a bit "get in then" the driver said closing his window.

You opened the door and stepped inside while the driver took care of your suitcase, the ride was silent which got you a bit nervous but it actually was perfect since you're tired "excuse me miss " said the man in the suite besides you" can I borrow your phone for a minute, mine is dead and I need to inform my little daughter that I'll be home soon" he continued putting his newspaper aside and faced you, you didn't mind at all ... Maybe because he mentioned he needs to talk to his little daughter and that made you smile "of course sir" you handed him your phone after unlocking it, he scrawled in the apps for a bit.... pressed the off button a bit...and turned your phone off !!

"Sir ...you turned it off, don't you know how to use the phone " you joked nervously "go Minho" he said taking off his sunglasses , the driver locked all the doors then took a different road " w-what's going o-on ? " You asked shaking in fear "Following the orders" said the man "w-what orders? " You asked again

"someone wants to see you, we've been told some kid hacked into a private database and the director of that organization wants to see you face to face, he said he has some questions and he wanted us to bring you to him without touching one single hair of your head " the driver answered you while the other one pulled out a gun" Ishido Shuuji..." You mumbled, so you're gonna see him sooner than you planned .

"but we won't do that, we may or may not hurt you ~" he continued " what! " You yelled " shhhhhhhh" said the man next to you pointing his gun to your head " our real boss wants to see you miss L/N Y/n , he said he missed you so much darling~ " .

" Who is he ? " You asked unable to think from the fear

" too many questions " he said before hitting you on the head with his gun knocking you unconscious " you shouldn't do that Akashi san... " the one who hit you stared at your face putting his gun away " I feel sorry for her , the boss is gonna take his revenge of what she did six years ago without mercy " than the atmosphere became quite all the way to the boss's house .

꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂