10 - ❖ truth ❖

Third person pov:

Walking with determined steps pass through the other travelers in the airport, Y/n answered her phone again without checking the caller id.

"Hello" said the woman pulling her small suitcase behind her and grabbing the phone with the other hand " Y/n where are you!! You're not supposed to get out of the hospital yet and Lia is freaking out here! Where are you now?!" Said the caller which she immediately recognized as Endou .

Giving her ticket to the man by the plane gate without a word waiting for him to clear the way for her, she took off her sun glasses and put them on her F/C jacket.

" You're free to get in ma'am, have a safe trip" Said the man allowing Y/n to get inside the plane and take her suitcase inside with her .

As soon as she sat down in her seat Endou yelled this time" answer me Y/n and did I heard someone saying 'have a safe trip? Are you leaving somewhere? Answered me god damnit Y/n " .

"I'm at the airport now heading to Switzerland" she said looking outside the window " what? Why ? " Said Endou with confusion " I need answers" she replied " I need to ask my mother about Gouenji Shuuya, she told me about everyone else that I knew before I lost my memories except for him and I need to know why" she continued.

"Your mother told you nothing about Gouenji?! Why ? His family and yours are friends and he was your boyfriend!" yelled Endou through the phone again clearly surprised and somehow mad .

" My boyfriend... so the dream was ... true? " you mumbled quietly for him not to hear you " did you say something? " Asked Endou " no nothing... Anyways I need you to take care of Lia for me till I come back, I talked with fuyuka to keep an eye on Lisa . Tell Lia I'm leaving because something came out about my old job in Switzerland and she'll buy it... Please Mamoru-kun take care of them both till I come back" you begged your childhood friend, it's true that you're determined but that doesn't mean you're not worried about your daughters.

" Of course I will, she'll be staying with us till you come back and Y/n... I have something to tell you about Gouenji when you come back so take care ok." You smiled and answer" thanks Mamoru-kun I will... tell Lia I'm sorry for leaving without telling her " .

"I will, goodbye" said Endou before ending the call, " ladies and gentlemen the plane with took off in two minutes please make sure to put on your seatbelts, we will arrive at our destination in about six hours." You followed the instructions and closed your eyes. Your mother has a lot of explanation to do when you get there.

Time skip till infront of your parents house after the trip:

Your pov:

I put my suitcase at the door entrance to ring the doorbell, that flight was long and I'm dying from tiredness here " coming" I heard the voice of my mother getting closer to the door .