Job and Best Friend

501st

Rex:

Job: You work as a taxi driver part time and a bartender full time.

Best Friend: Fives (Rex hates it) (Both you and Fives always spend time together, because Rex is always working and he hates it because he can't spend time with you)

Fives:

Job: You are a bartender at 79's full time

Best Friend: Echo (Fives love that you and his brother are best friends. It makes him happy to see his two favorite people so close)

Pre Citadel Echo:

Job: You are a medic

Best Friend: Jesse (Echo hates it, mostly because you and Jesse team up with Fives to prank him)

Hardcase:

Job: You are a Senator

Best Friend: Padmé (He hates when you leave to go and see Padme. Hardcase loves his alone time with you and hates when you leave him to see her)

Jesse:

Job: You are a Padawan

Best Friend: Ahsoka (You both love to prank the 501st together. And cause of this Jesse regrets introducing you)

Kix:

Job: You are a Jedi General

Best Friend: Anakin (Kix wishes there was a way he could stop you both from being friends, but he knows nothing he says or does could stop you two. And it's worse when Ahsoka is with you)

212th

Cody:

Job: You are a Pilot

Best Friend: Waxer and Boil (Cody loves your relationship with his brothers. It makes him happy to see the love of his life so close to his family)

Waxer:

Job: You are a babysitter

Best Friend: Boil (You and Boil love to tease him and he won't admit he loves it. He is glad that Boil has a friend like you)

Boil:

Job: You are a Thief

Best Friend: Waxer (Boil is super protective of his brother and so at first he didn't let you near him, but after you and Waxer met he couldn't stop you both from being friends)

Gregor:

Job: You own the ship he works in

Best Friend: Rex (He loves that you and Rex are friends. Having forced you both to meet after the clone wars. He does get jealous when you and Rex have secret code phrases that you use against him)

Wolfpack

Wolffe:

Job: You are a Senator

Best Friend: Boost (he hates it so much, like you don't understand. He tries to keep you both a pet because it is so bad. When you are together there isn't any work that gets done)

Comet:

Job: You are a translator

Best Friend: Sinker (He finds it cute that you and his brother are best friends. He does sometimes think you like Sinker better but you always push those thoughts away)

Sinker:

Job: You are a Jedi General

Best Friend: Boost (You both enjoy hiding Sinker's things and he hates it. He regrets you both meeting each other because you tease him)

Boost:

Job: You are a Pilot

Best Friend: Sinker (You both enjoy forcing him to take a bath and he hates it. Sinker he could deal with but when it's both of you he runs for cover)

Bad Batch

Hunter:

Job: You are a Mechanic

Best Friend: surprisingly enough it's Wreaker (Wreaker doesn't even know why with all the things he breaks) (Hunter loves that you are friends with Wreaker, mostly cause you keep him calm)

Tech:

Job: You are a Medic

Best Friend: Crosshair (he's the only one who doesn't complain when you bandage him up) (Tech has no idea why you and Crosshair are friends and he tries his best to figure it out)

Crosshair:

Job: You are a Pilot

Best Friend: Echo and Tech (He doesn't understand any of the geeky stuff so he is glad that those two keep you entertained)

Wrecker:

Job: You are a Medic

Best Friend: Hunter (He might complain the most but he at least doesn't hide his injury) (He sometimes worries that you will leave him for Hunter, and so you have to remind him that he is your world and you don't want anyone else)

Post Citadel Echo:

Job: You are a Jedi General

Best Friend: Tech (He hates that both of you are smarter then him. He also hates that you both have a past, though you always remind him that you both have a future together)

Fett Clan

Jango Fett:

Job: You are a Bounty Hunter

Best Friend: Cad Bane (he hates that you have a past with Bane) (Jango is the jealous type and so he does everything he can to get between you both)

Boba Fett:

Job: You are a Jedi / Bounty Hunter

Best Friend: you don't have any friends