Blanket Hog (1)

501st

Rex:

Rex is the ultimate blanket hog. He gets super cold during the night and will cuddle up in his blankets.

Normally you have to wake him up or kick him off the bed so you can get some covers.

Though he mostly opened the covers up for you to cuddle up to him.

Fives:

You are a blanket hog and he loves it. There is something cute about you stealing his covers and then complaining when you make him cuddle up to you.

Pre Citadel Echo:

You both have separate blankets and Echo still takes yours. Echo is worse then Rex because once he is out cold there is no waking him up and so you have to either get another blanket or sleep in the cold.

And when Echo wakes up and you don't have a blanket he apologizes and pulls you into his chest.

Hardcase:

You both fight over the blankets. Hardcase always wants to make a blanket fort when you are exhausted and just want to go to bed.

In the end though he gives up and makes you promise that the next day to twill sleep in a blanket fort.

Jesse:

He steals your covers just to have an excuse to cuddle up to you.

He knows how mad it makes you and he does it so you pull him onto your chest for warmth.

Kix:

You steal covers from him and you're getting a needle in your arm.

This man hates the cold and you learned that the hard way. You tried to steal his blankets once and he kicked you out of bed.

He of course let you back on the bed after you promised to not steal his covers anymore.

212th

Cody:

Cody hates when you steal his covers, but he also won't complain because you look so cute in your blanket burrito.

There has been times you wake up and caught him taking pictures of you sleeping.

Waxer:

You both steal the covers. You both get super cold and so you both just end up cuddling to stay warm. Though if you are both burning up, you throw the covers on each other.

Boil:

Boil is an asshole. And I mean that nicely. He loves to steal your covers and wrap himself in them. He knows you get cold easy and loves for you to claw your way into his blanket burrito and snuggle up to his chest.

Gregor:

He won't go to sleep unless you are covered up completely. If there is a blanket hog it's you and he doesn't care because he would rather you be warm then him.

Though there is nights he will fight his way into your blanket burrito.