Spiders (2)

Wolfpack

Wolffe:

I let out a scream as I saw the small spider run across the wall. The door slammed opened and turned and saw Wolffe in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked around.

Before I could say something my towel fell. Wolffe's eyes went wide for a second before a smirk appeared on his face.

"Hello beautiful." He said calmly.

"Spider... on wall." I said as a blush appeared on my face.

He quickly killed it and then looked me over.

"Leave."

"Okay." He said before throwing me over his shoulder.

Comet:

I let out a scream as I saw a spider run across the sink. I quickly jumped back and fell into the tub.

"Where's the fire!" Comet yelled as he rushed into the bathroom.

He stopped and a smiled spread across his face.

"Spider, scared, fell." I said with a frown.

He shook his head and threw me over his shoulder before carrying me out of the bathroom.

Sinker:

I instantly jumped onto the toilet seat and yelled for Sinker. I heard him let out a sigh and walk into the bathroom.

"Spider." I said as I pointed at it.

He grabbed a cup off the sink and captured the spider.

"You better be lucky I love you." He said as he walked out of the room.

Boost:

Don't even try. If there is one thing Boost hates more than showers, it's spiders. If you see a spider you better just run or call Sinker or Wolffe to help.

Bad Batch

Hunter:

I quickly yelled for Hunter and hid in the shower. The spider was on the sink and I was petrified.

"What's wrong!" Hunter exclaimed as he burst through the door.

I pointed to it and he turned and looked down at the sink. He looked from me to it a couple of times before he let out a laugh. He picked the spider up with his hands and turned and left the bathroom.

Tech:

"Babe! There is a spider in the bathroom!" Tech exclaimed.

I let out a sigh and looked at the boys.

"You're boyfriend." Crosshair said calmly.

I flipped him off and walked into the bathroom to see Tech with only a towel around him. He pointed to the sink and I saw a small spider crawling on it.

"Really?" I asked as I grabbed a shoe and smacked it.

"It was poisonous!" He snapped.

"Sure it was." I said as I turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Crosshair:

"Cross! There's a spider in the bathroom! Come kill it!" I yelled from the bath tub.

"Do it yourself! I'm practicing!"

"Crosshair! Either you come kill this spider or I'm leaving you for Hunter!"

"We both know you wouldn't last a week with him!" He called back.

"I'll leave you for Tech!"

I don't think I've ever seen that man run so fast.

Wrecker:

"Wreaker!!!!" I screamed as I hid in the shower.

The door was broken down and I saw Wreaker run in.

"What's wrong!" He exclaimed as he looked around.

I pointed to the sink and his eyes went wide as he saw a spider. He quickly grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder.

"Hunter! There is a spider in the bathroom!" Wreaker yelled as he carried me to our shared room.

Post Citadel Echo:

"Echo!" I screamed as I stood in the shower.

He walked into the bathroom and froze as soon as he saw the spider. He jumped onto the toilet seat and his eyes went wide.

"Hunter!" He yelled as I glared at him.

"Really?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I would rather die then go near that thing." He said calmly.

Hunter walked in and looked between both of us. He looked at the sink and let out a laugh as he saw a spider. He grabbed a glass and trapped it.

"Don't free it! Burn it!" Echo exclaimed.

Fett Clan

Jango Fett:

You've learned not to ask him for help with spiders.

"Jango!" I screamed as I stood on the sink.

"What is it?" He asked as he walked into the room.

I pointed at the spider and saw a frown appear on his face. He bent down and picked it up.

"Thanks bab- why are you looking at me like that?" I asked with a frown.

"Cause it's time you got over your fear, babe."

I quickly jumped off the sink and ran out of the room, with Jango falling behind me with the spider in hand.

Boba Fett:

Don't even try to ask for his help. He can handle anything but spiders. You want him to fight a Jedi, he will do it. Want him to kill a monster, he's your guy. But as soon as it involves an eight legged thing he is out.

"(Y/n)! Come kill this spider!" Boba yelled from the bathroom.

I let out a sigh and a grumble.

"I'm scared of them too you asshole." I mumbled as I grabbed a shoe and walked into the bathroom.