They Can't Sleep (1)

501st

Rex:

When Rex can't sleep it's normally because your not there. He will normally call you and talk to you until he falls asleep.

When he is home and can't sleep though it's because of a bad mission. You will end up getting him to sleep by just laying in his arms.

Fives:

Echo's death haunts him. And because of this he has trouble sleeping. He will normally stay up and talk to you about things he did with Echo.

"There was this one time we dyed Rex's hair orange, he was mad for a week. We had clean up duty for a month.... Echo never did get to finish it."

His brother's death is one thing that will always keep him up.

Luckily he has you to force him to lay down and held him forget about Echo's death and to remember the good times he had with him.

Pre Citadel Echo:

When Echo can't sleep it's because he is reading reports. You normally have to either contact Fives. And if that doesn't work you threaten to call Rex.

He normally puts the pad down and crawls into bed with you after that.

Hardcase:

He's a man child. He has so much energy that you have to work it out of him. 😉

And then sometimes you will just stay up and talk with him until he finally passes out from exhaustion.

Jesse:

When he can't sleep it's because he is thinking about all those he has lost. It's a weight in his shoulders that he can't let go.

Normally you hold him and tell him everything will be okay. But if it's a really bad night he will hold you.

Kix:

He loses men every day. So he has nightmares about the surgeries he has done. Sometimes he dreams you are on the table and he wasn't able to save you.

Those nights he has to hold you tightly against his chest and breath in your scent to calm down.

212th

Cody:

If he can't sleep he will file reports. He tries no to wake you up but you normally can tell he isn't in bed.

You always end up forcing him to talk to you and to tell him what's wrong. After a long talk he is able to fall asleep with you in your arms.

Waxer:

If he is having trouble sleeping he will wake you up and just talk to you. It helps him relax and fall back to sleep.

Boil:

He will not wake you up and if he hears you waking up he rushes back to the bed and lies that he was using the restroom.

Though you always see though him and call him out on it.

Gregor:

He has trouble with remembering about his past. He will normally try to go back to sleep, but you end up waking up and talking to him.

After while he will fall asleep to your voice.