Blanket Hog (2)

Wolfpack

Wolffe:

I want to say try stealing his covers, but I know he is like a puppy and will do anything to keep you happy.

This man has blankets on hand in case you steal his. Thank you Daddy Plo.

Comet:

You guys are always cuddles up to each other so neither of you steal the blanket from the other.

Though if he has made you mad you will steal all the covers, cause we petty like that 😂

Sinker:

It's war. Sinker and you both like to fight over the blankets. Normally you both end up snuggled up to each other.

You both hate the cold and like to be wrapped up into the covers.

Boost:

You have separate blankets and if Boost even thinks about touching yours, you get the hose.

He fears your wrath more than he fears Wolffe.

Bad Batch

Hunter:

He won't admit it but he is the ultimate thief. Hunter will steal the covers before you even get into bed. He will curl up into a ball and fall asleep before you get in bed.

He knows if he has all the covers then you will have to snuggle up to him for warmth. And though he isn't a fan of contact he loves those cold nights with you in his arms.

Mostly cause the cold is ten times worse for him. Heightened senses and everything.

Tech:

You both are always to busy to steal each other's cover. Not to mention Tech normally comes to bed later then you.

And when he does go to bed he brings an extra blanket in case you have his wrapped around you.

Crosshair:

Crosshair gets pissed when you steal his covers. So pissed he sleeps beside Tech.

Tech actually bought you a second blanket so this wouldn't happen again.

When that blanket got lost, you forced Crosshair to cuddle with you, which he soon learned was the reason you stole the blankets.

Wrecker:

Who needs a blanket when you have Wrecker. He is like a furnace. He is so warm that you normally don't even need a cover.

And if you do it's normally twice your size so you don't worry about either of you stealing it.

Post Citadel Echo:

Echo is a blanket hog and he's worse after being saved. He can't seem to stay warm and you have already gotten him five blankets.

Normally he ends up grabbing you and pulling you into his chest to keep you both warm.

Fett Clan

Jango Fett:

Jango is use to someone stealing his covers (boba). So it doesn't bother him when you steal them. He normally grabs a spare and wraps it around himself and you, who he pulls against his chest.

Boba Fett:

Since he was a child, Boba was a blanket hog. I don't know if it's a clone thing but he is just always cold.

Luckily for him you are always down to snuggle and so you normally snuggle up to him, it stop him from stealing the covers.