Chapter 3: Upcoming Brawl

I finished the whole packet, and filled in my scantron. Seeing that there's nothing else to do, I put my head on my arms to rest.

Since the previous special exam, I've yet to gain any information, or clues that would lead to the white room student. There's also the case of whether Tsukishiro is actually telling the truth of the existence of a White Room student to begin with, or even if there's just only one.

[Two Hours Later]

As I was lost in thought there was a bell ringing across the room.

"Alright, times up. Put your pencils down and pass your test forward so I can collect." Sae-sensei announced officially ending the test.

Most students were sitting up, and stretching in their seats. I faintly hear Yousuke congratulating everyone, while Horikita follows suit. There were the cries of Ike, Sotumura, and Sudo, it seems they didn't finish their test. Oh well, it's not like we need those extras, except for Sudo.

My thoughts were interrupted, when I felt a tap on my head.

"Hey hey, did you have a hard time? Nah, of course you didn't! After all, you only spent an hour on it, even though we got a full five hours. Then you decided to rest, sleepyhead?" She smirked.

"I found the test to be easy. Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep." I decided to hopefully end the conversation, so I can go back to my slumber.

"Hehe~, I also tried my hardest, you know? I might've scored higher than you, ya know?" Stalker-chan said.

"Possibly." I spoke one last time.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get anymore sleep since it was lunch time.

"Alright class, it's time for your lunch break." Sae-sensei spoke.

Just then I saw everyone getting excited to leave. I should head out as well, to join the Ayanokouji Group. After all, it's been a long time since we ate together.I enjoyed the Ayanokouji Group, since they're the only real friends I have.

I raised my head up, and started packing my belongings. But someone stopped me.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" Stalker-chan spoke.

"You can eat with me, once you join the Ayanokouji Group." I answered.

"The Ayan-, what group? Since when did you become a narcissist, or is it a fan club?" Stalker-chan questioned.

"Will I take that as a no?" I asked.

"Hmm, yeah that's a no, from me." Stalker-chan answered.

I ignored her and started heading out the door.

I exited the door, and started walking down the hall, making my way. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I felt a light tug on my sleeve. 

I turned around to find Manabu's imouto.

"Hey trying to run, now? I'm confident that I scored higher than you after all, I chose math, since I succeed in it more than any other subjects. Nii-san acknowledged you, but I'm smarter." Horikita boasted.

You sure about that?

"But on a separate note, how's your hand?" Horikita asked, as she pointed at my bandaged hand.

"Not good. I live my life in pain, ever since I got stabbed." I joked. 

Unfortunately Horikita didn't notice, and thought I was serious.