Chapter 5: Tsukishiro's Bet

"I accept my part of the bet. After all it's not like I'll lose to a second-year." Nagumo said.

Nagumo stood up and pointed his finger at me. His posture was straight, as if he's the protagonist in his head. He stared right at me. That look on his face, he's dedicated, I'll give him that.

"I accept the terms and consequences of the bet, as well." I spoke.

I turned to look over at Tsukishiro. He still had that smile plastered on his face, as if he's a saint. He had his hand collapse in a palm gesture. His posture was also straight, reminiscent of his days as a veteran.

"Well if both parties agree, then it's official! Nothing needs to be said!" Tsukishiro said.

Tsukishiro then turned his head to face. Then he began to glare at me, through his closed eyes. His eyes are just like that of a devil. He faintly smirked as he faced me, then he began to speak.

"But you both do realize that the punishment for the loser is, correct? If Ayanokouji-kun loses, then his punishment will just be expulsion. But if Nagumo-kun lost, then it would cost him his presidency, while also making Ayanokouji-kun the Vice-President."

"I understand." I said.

"Just sign us both already!" Nagumo said impatiently and annoyed.

Nagumo's mad, afterall he doesn't really know of Tsukishiro's position right now. So to him he just wasted Nagumo's time for not expelling me right now. To add more salt, the first-year students he assigned to expel me, have yet to make progress. Seeing how the terms will be invalid after the end of the next exam. It's no wonder why he's frustrated.

"Now, now. I've got it right here, it's just about done printing yet." Tsukishiro tried to appease.

*DING*

After it was done printing Tsukishiro ripped it out and placed it in front of us. As he slammed the contract down on the table he quickly fiddled in his pockets for a pen. As he found one he put it on the table for Nagumo and I to use.

"About time." Nagumo rushed.

He quickly signed the paper. He wrote his name in cursive and I must say, he has great calligraphy. After he was done writing he set the pen down for me to use.

They both turned to look at me.

"No thanks, I've got my own pen." I said.

This year isn't going to be easy, is it?

Looks like this all turned into a big mess, huh?

[FlashBack: Immediately after Chapter-4]

I'm walking towards the Student Council's room for my punishment.

Step-by-step, I matched my walking pace with Nagumo. Walking side by side, as he kept a close eye on me. His movements didn't even waver once, even if I was covered in blood with my bandage hand.

Putting that aside, it's most likely that Housen's been taken to the nurse's office. While Akito was taken by the other staff members for questioning. The other first-year goons will most likely play victim so I might have to watch my back more closely or think up some lies.

"Hey snap out of it, we're here." Nagumo interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up and saw that we're at the Student Council room.