Surprsie vist part 2 Boardgames

As the 5th movie ended Malcom looked at the time. 11:47 it read.
"Are you hungry?" He asked looking down at the girl resting her head in his shoulder, "it's almost lunch"
"That wound be nice, I'm rather hungry now" she replied with a small laugh. Malcom could listen to her laugh all day, he had never felt this before.
"Well, I have stuff for sandwiches or we cooks go out and grab something"
"Why don't we go grab something from the cafe down the road, I may need to change clothes though" she suggested, acknowledging she was still in her clothes from the night, sweat pants and a hoodie (she put on clean underwear before she went over).
"Sounds good, you can borrow one of my shirts if you want, then grab clothes after lunch." Malcom offered.
"Oh wow thanks, sounds great" she replied.

The two sat up and stood up slowly from the couch, Malcom wondered over to his draws and grabbed a plain T-shirt and walked back over to Dani.
"Here, I'll go upstairs and change so you can change here" he said handing over the shirt and grabbing his own clothes from his draws.
"Thanks Bright" she replied as he climbed the stairs.
Malcom walked down the stairs after changing and blushed slightly seeing Dani in his clothes, he looked down trying to hide the shade of rose rising up his neck.
"Shall we go?" She asked.
"Yeah" he answered as they walked to the door.

They arrived at the cafe and sat down after ordering their meal. They made conversation starting off small but gradually becoming more comfortable around each other as their knowledge on the other increased.
They headed back to his apartment after a relaxing meal together.

"So" Malcom started "what do you want to do now?"
"Umm do you have any board games?" She suggested.
"Yes I do, do you like monopoly?"
"I'm a pro"
"Is that a challenge Powell?" He asked.
"Yes it is Bright" she replied with a hint of sass.
They set up the board on the table and sat at length of the table, facing each other with menacing glares in their faces.
As the game started and rolled on they were tying, many loud screams and cheers when someone landed in the other property.
This role could determine the game, if Malcom rolled above a 7 he was a dead man but if it was under he would love to see another roll. He shook the dive in his hands staring at Dani, tension heating up as he looked down to the board and his hands un-clasped and the dice fell out. The world slowed down as they voiced over the board determining their numbers. One stopped rolling 3, he could still make it, the next thumped slowly onto the board and Malcom counted the dots. One. Two, three.............. four!
"No!" He screamed as Dani moved his metal hat counter to her property.  She let out a laugh as he sulked opposite her.
" well Bright that was one amazing game. I didn't think I would win" Dani confessed resulting in Malcom's head to lift and look at her.
"Well you won fair and square" he said getting up slowly and walking over to her as she stood up a well. He contemplated his next move but still wrapped his arms around the girl in front of him. His heart racing as he waited for her reaction, then he felt two arms wrap around him and a head rest in the crook of his neck. The pair stayed like this for a while just enjoying each there company, eventually they pulled away, blushing as bright as the hotels placed on the mobile board. They looked down then looked back at each other getting lost in their eyes.
Dani had never felt this way about someone before and she wasn't sure what to do. Little did she know Malcom was feeling the exact same way.

A/N: hi again, hope you like this chapter. I was really tempted to make more happen in this chapter but I felt the need to take it slow. Next one will be good I promise.
Have an amazing day and enjoy the weekend. 💗