Valentines day

A/N: it's Valentine's Day so obviously I needed to do this. Enjoy and have a lovely day single or taken ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Also I see Malcom as a 'darling' kind of guy and I think Dani will use 'sunshine' because of  him being called Bright by everyone. If anyone has something they think suits the character more then comment and I will see what I think and possibly use it!

Malcom knocked on Dani's door at nine on the morning, the new couple had planned to spend the whole day together. Malcom stood with a pink gift bar in hand, the heart covered wrapping paper showing from the top. He had struggled with what to buy her in such short notice but you couldn't go wrong with this. Dani opened the door smiling at the sight of her boyfriend, she stepped out and gave him a long, loving hug before stepping in and opening the door fully to welcome him in. He stepped inside and greeted her with a gentle kiss.
"Morning darling" he said softly placing the bag down to remove his coat. Dani blushed a colour matching the pink bag he carried with him at the name he called her.
"Morning" she replied matching his soft tone after not being awake long.
"I missed you" he said wrapping his arms around her waist swaying slightly.
"Well I haven't been gone long my I missed you too" she replied leaning in for a soft, sweet kiss after wrapping her arms around his neck. "Do you want to come in and we can do presents?" She asked taking his hands in hers.
"Of course" he replied following as she leaded him still holding only one hand now as Malcom needed to grab the bag.
They sat down together facing each there on the sofa.
"So you want to go first?" He asked her, nervous about what she would think of the present.
"Yeah" she replied getting up to grab a white box off the counter. She handed it to Malcom as she sunk back down into the sofa. Malcom admired the blue ribbon wrapping around the soft box. He looked her in the eye before looking down and removing the ribbon. He gently lifted the lid to show a black velvet inside, resting gently on the velvet sat two black heart cuff links, each with a little heat beat line in silver through the centre. He looked at Dani, love shining from his eyes, "Dani, I love them thank you" he said in a sweet soft voice. Leaning in he pressed a gentle but passionate kiss to her sweet lips. As they pulled apart she smiled brightly before saying "I'm glad you like them" she blushed lightly.
"Like them? I love them' thank you" he said again leaning in for another kiss. He then leaned over and grabbed the pink bag off the floor and handed it to her. She took the rose coloured string in her hands and placed it in her lap, she removed the heart covered tissue paper revealing a red rose lying on top of a pale pink box a similar shape to the one she got Malcom. She lifted the rose and Malcom took it from her and placed it in her hair making her blush once again. (Luckily he had got the prickles removed) she then lifted the box out to be greeted by a glitter heart of scarlet glitter. She took a moment to admire the box then opened it slowly not wanting to disturb the presentation. She was met buy crimson velvet cushion supporting rose gold heart with a silver heart looped through. On the side of the rose gold was 2/13/2021 (13th February 2021), the date they started dating. Then in the sliver was D&M  (Dani and Malcom) she looked up with almost hearts in her eyes and tears glistening in her eyes.
"Oh Malcom, I love it so much" she said tears now falling at a slow, steady pace, "thank you" she leaned it for a deep kiss with her hands holding his face.
"I'm glad you like it that much darling" he said, "you deserve it all" Dani then leaned in and rested her forehead against his then whispered "I love you" nerves racing not knowing how he would react.
"I love you too" he said closing the gap and greeting her in a passionate kiss. As the pulled apart he took the necklace in his hands and turned Dani around gently, moving her hair over her shoulder. He unclasped the necklace and gently joined them around her neck sending butterflies though their stomachs the the gentle contact. He placed her hair back and spun her round slowly.
"Thank you sunshine" she said.
"Sunshine?" Malcom replied, confused at the sudden nickname.
"Well I was thinking about this last night and well not only are you my sunshine but you're Bright so it thought it worked and was cute. I can hanger if you want" she said suddenly thinking he didn't like it.
"No I love it, and I love you" he said leaning in again for a kiss.