Houses

Sorry I haven't updated for ages, I've been busy with school and personal events. I hope you all like the different POVs because I found it a lot easier so I will stay with that style for now. Happy reading!

Malcom's POV

"Malcom!" Dani spoke from the kitchen island as I looked out over the city.
"Yes darling?" I reasoned turning round to face her, holding my coffee cup in both hands.
"Come over here for a second" she said glancing over to look at me, a bright smile shining on her face. I walked over, curious as to why her smile was so bright.
"I think I found it" she said as I rested my head on her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her waist. She pointed towards the screen of her laptop where the estate agent website was open. There was a beautiful house on the screen, a house lined with grey-blue wood planks, a porch standing before a grey door with a large glass pane. Two wooden pillars stood at the ends of the porch, a small staircase in-between them that lead to the porch form the cobbled path leading up the garden. A bright green lawn lay either side of the path, flower beds sit at the top of the garden resting against either side of the porch. Two windows made up of three large panes sit perfectly symmetrical on either side of the door. The roof slants over the second floor which has the same windows as below.
( I know it's a long description but I have no idea what kind of house I'm building so I'll find the inspiration house (it's was from memory) I'm going to stop there because I don't know how else to describe a roof. Sorry)

(That but the extra bit is the other side, I've confused myself, choose either the photo or description)

I didn't know what to say, it was beautiful.
"Wow" I muttered.
"I know" she replied, "it has three bedrooms, three bathroom, one of which is en-suite, nice size kitchen with an island so you can have your morning coffee and muffin like always, there is a spare room downstairs so we can have an office and a lovely living room" she turns around, the same bright smile on her face, her eyes gleaming.
"It's perfect" I say softly, looking form the screen to her and back again, "where is it?" I ask.
"Baker Street (made up place, I'm not American so I don't know things about it) half an hour drive from your mums and just 5 minutes from work."
"I think we need to visit it" I say, as I fall in love with the house just as Dani has.
"I booked it already, tomorrow at 10:40, hope you don't mind I booked before asking you, it was the soonest slot and I couldn't loose this place."
"I don't mind, it's perfect" I lean in a press a gentle kiss to her lips.

Next day at 10:40
Dani's POV
I tried to stay professional as the excitement bubbles up inside me, the estate agent, whose name we discovered is James, opened the door and stepped inside.
"I'll give you a quick tour then leave you to wonder by yourselves for a bit then take it from there ok?" James asked.
"Wonderful" I replied.
The tour only took about ten minutes but it was amazing, as beautiful on the inside as it looked from the photos. The master bedroom was a perfect size for us and we could use the spares for our Families or children when we have them.
As we looked around the house again we discussed all the things we could do with the place and how amazing it is.
"I can't believe you found this darling" Malcom said wrapping me in a loving hug, "it's perfect, rooms for families when they visit and for our children when have them, I can look around and see how our days will work, a new life for us together. I can see us still having old traditions and making new along the way, our morning coffees and muffins at the island or the Christmas with my family and yours and our own when we start it. It was fate." He looks at me and placed a loving kiss to my lips.
"Shall we go for it?" I ask.
"It would be stupid not to" he says smiling.
We walk hand in hand outside to James and grin at each other.
"I take it you like it" James says.
"Yes"
"Well the offer the owners want is around $370,00 (again I don't know how much a house is in America but go with it please) so is that a good price, if so I'll ring them now"
"What do you think?" I ask Malcom looking at him.
"It's a good price, it's under what our budget was that we discussed earlier and we can't miss this house"
"Yes, it's a perfect price"
"I'll call them now" James replied and takes his phone out his pocket and dials a number, "hello... yes I have news.... the are willing to pay the $370,000.... I have them here yes..... is that good with you.... perfect thank you.... I'll give them the good news... thank you bye" he post his phone away and smiles at us, "you two have a new house" he says.
I look at Malcom and bring him into a tight hug, "I love you" I whisper to him.
"I love you too" he replied and pressed a quick kiss to my lips.
"The paperwork will be ready tomorrow, we will call you when it's ready and you can come to the office and get this house sale going, and of course put your current houses back to rent"
(They are renting their homes at the moment but this one they will buy and own)
"Perfect" we reply in unison.
"I'll let you get home and enjoy the day" James says.
"Thank you James, for all the help" Malcom says.
"Just doing my job, have a good day and see you soon"
"Bye" I say.

The rest of the day we spend taking in the fact we get the house of our dreams. I could not love this man more.

Wow first (and probably last for a while) very long chapter. Hope you liked this, I tried to make it as real as possible but I've never bought or moved house so it was what I assume happened, have a good day!