Beach

This chapter is going to be a little different, I'm trying out using POVs invade it makes it better and easier to write.

Malcom's POV:
I sat up looking towards the ocean, families playing together, children making sandcastles, just pure bliss. I turn my head to Dani, her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders, the soft curls glistening in the sun. She looks so peaceful, laying on the sun lounger, eyes closed and a book rested open on her stomach, sunglasses slipping down her nose she sits up a hit and placed them back on. As she got back into a comfortable position she picked up her book and began reading again. I looked back to the families enjoying the sun, and just took in the view, the peaceful environment and knowing I can relax without being on guard for anything. For the first time in years my mind is silent.

"Do you want to go in the water?" Dani asked, surprising me as she had been silent for an hour.
"Yeah, looks nice" I replied
She sat up and slipped the book mark at her page and placed it on the lounger as she spun her legs off. Her hands swept round the back of her head and she tied her hair into a bun resting on top of her head, I'll never understand how she does that. She stood up and took my hand, pulling me up from the lounger I had placed next to her. She dragged me silently toward the ocean and effortlessly floated backwards onto the ocean, not bothered by the change in temperature. I slowly stepped in but as soon as my leg was in I was pulled in towards a very giggly Dani.
"Come on, get in properly"
I laughed in response to her sudden bubbly energy.
"God I love you" I mumbled pulling her closer with my arm round her waist.
"I love you too" she whispers before connecting our lips.

We spent an hour in the ocean just swimming and splashing at each other. We now sat on the loungers facing each other as Dani removed her hair form the bun. The sun was beginning to set and only a few families remained at the beach.

Dani's POV

I saw Malcom looking at the families on the beach, a shine of longing was in his eyes. I had often thought about having children but never told anyone, I thought it was just a fantasy I made but now I realised how much I wanted to start a family.
"Do you want children?" Malcom suddenly asked pulling me out of my daze.
My stomach dropped as I realised what he said, it was so sudden and unexpected.
"Yeah, someday I do" I replied, taking his hand in mine.
"Sorry it's too soon and sudden I shouldn't have asked" he rushed.
"No no it's fine, I was just thinking about it actually, seeing you look so lovingly to all the families. That spark of adoration in your eyes when you see families. I want to get married first but I always wanted a family and when I realised I lived you I knew we were meant to start a family." I finish as blush feeling like it was overly cheesy.
"Yeah, marriage first, it was a kind of general question of do you want to have kids in the future not now. And I love you so much it's unreal, you are so perfect and I knew we were meant to be." He leaned his head to mine and rested our foreheads together before placing a loving kiss to my lips. He stood up and moved his lounger to next to mine, he lifted my legs up and spun me round and he lied down next to me and cuddled up next to me, now on a double lounger.

The night was perfect, we stayed on the beach for a few hours more before going home and cuddling up with takeaway in-front of the tv.
"To start our journey as a family do you want to move in together?" Malcom asked, again out of the blue.
"Yeah I would love to" I replied softly.
"Did you want to look at new houses or stay at one of ours" he asked.
"Look for new ones"
"Great we can start soon"
I leaned over to him and kissed him once more.