Teasing

Malcom and Dani walked into the office while resisting the urge to hold hands. Malcom opened the door for Dani and she stepped in, Malcom following behind and shutting the door gently behind him. Gil and JT looked at the pair before looking at each other then attempting and failing to hold in a laugh. Dani and Malcom glanced at each other in confusion before looking back at their co-workers.
"What?" They said at the same time.
"And we thought Bright would never get a girl" Gil said, showing a new joking side Dani had never seen before.
"Yeah, Dani were you unconscious when you agreed to date him?" JT asked.
"How- who- wha?" Dani stuttered looking between the three men in the room with her.
"I think, what Dani is trying to say is how did you find out, who told you and what happened to being professional?" Malcom helped out the struggling girl.
"Yep" she replied.
"Well, we always had our suspicions about you two for the last few weeks" JT started, "then Mrs Whitly spilled the news after a few drinks with Gil".
"Yes" Gil agreed, "your mother was very excited and after a few drinks all was revealed"
The couple looked at each other their cheeks quickly turning into a warm amount of pink.
Dani looked towards the floor feeling vulnerable and looked up when Malcom held her hand and said, "well then, no need to keep the secret anymore then." He then put both his hands on the side of Dani's face and brought it to his, their lips meeting for a deep kiss. Dani placed her hands on Malcom's neck, feeling his soft hair brushing against her fingertips.
"Ok ok enough PDA" JT said in a disgusted tone.
The two pulled away both blushing brighter shades of pink.
"Bright, that was unnecessary" Gil said, slightly disturbed that who he saw as a son was now growing up.
"Oh well" he replied shrugging his shoulders, "what case do we have today?" Carrying on the day as though what just happened was his imagination.

The day went in without further surprises or interruptions and they worked in a case until evening where Dani and Malcom both arrived at Dani's house, a place Malcom had grown used to being in. As soon as she shut the door Malcom grabbed her waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss which she gladly sunk into. They pulled apart when the need for oxygen got in the way.
"I've been wanting to do that all day" he said, "now I need to call my mother" Malcom walked over to the living room and took his phone out of his suit and clicked on his mother's contact.
"Malcom, how are you?" His mother's cheerful voice filled his ear.
"Hello mother, I'm good but I have a question"
"Go ahead"
"Why were you drinking with Gil and why did you tell him about me and Dani?" He asked.
"Uh to answer your first question, I needed company and Gil was around, and I don't remember telling him, I did have a few drinks and I don't remember much past 10pm, I'm so sorry darling" she apologised.
"Ah it's ok, they were bound to find out and I have them payback by a good old but if PDA" he laughed.
"That's my boy, get them back"
"Well mother I had a hard day and must go now"
"Of course darling, hopefully you and Dani will come over some time soon, I know Ainsley is keen to see her again"
"Yeah we will be, bye mother"
"Bye Malcom" she said then hung up the phone.

Malcom turned to Dani who was now standing in the doorway of her room in joggers and Malcom's jumper.
"I like it when you wear my clothes" Malcom  opening his arms for her to come into.
"It's comfy, and if you want cuddles go change into something casual, I'm not lying in you in a suit." Dani replied resulting in Malcom walking into her room to change into a matching outfit.
He walked out and picked up Dani from behind who was now looking out the window. She squealed as she was carried over to the couch where he gently placed her down. Malcom then sat down and pulled Dani into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She buried her head into his chest and the couple sat there in a comfortable silence just enjoying each other's company.

The evening was relaxing and consisted of cuddle, tv and and easy meal of chicken dippers and chips followed by ice cream. The two cherished moments like this where they could just be together and enjoy the company of their love.

A/N: wooo another chapter well done me, I struggled with an idea for this but I like it.