The King

WARNING: BLOOD AND SLIGHT ABUSE
Also quick note: Erets character sorta changes in this chapter, and probably for the rest for he book, I love Eret, and this is all fiction, I don't think he would actually do anything like this <3
———————————————————————

Being married to a king isn't all it's cracked up to be. Especially when that king is someone you see as a friend and only a friend.

Y/n had been married for a week, and marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Despite Eret's complaints, y/n stayed in the room she was given from the beginning, rather than sleeping with him. All she wanted was to be free, but Eret restricted that as well. He put Dream, George, and Sapnap on patrol of her at all times, royal pissing her off.

To be frank, she probably would've stayed in her room anyways. But today was different. She had received a letter.

"Y/n, you got a letter."

"Thank you Sapnap, leave it by the door."

Y/n pushed herself up from her desk and walked toward the the door, to her surprise, it was three letters. She slowly opened the first one.

Dearest y/n,
I hope marriage is going well! I've been talking to Eret, he says that you won't come of your room. Please my dear, he truly does love you, at least try.
With love, Phil

Y/n groaned. Of course Eret and Phil talked. That's what got her into this mess, Eret and Phil talking. She put the letter on her desk and moved to the next one.

My love,
Please come down to dinner with me tonight? I wanted to be able to try and gain your trust. It will start at 6 if you would like to attend. Please darling just for one meal?
From your true love- Eret

Did he just? Ugh. Y/n put his letter with the six other letters she had acquired over the week, all begging her to a meal. Finally she opened the last one.

N/n,
I hope this will get to you. Eret said that he didn't want much contact between us. I miss you so dearly, so does Tommy and Tubbo. I didn't get the opportunity the other night to tell you what I wanted to tell you, but I'm afraid I can't say want it was, because I am quite sure Eret reads these things, but please stay safe and don't get into trouble there. Miss you dearly!
Truly yours, Wilbur

Y/n's breath stopped, had Eret been limiting her contact?

Y/n threw the letter down in anger. She couldn't believe this. Eret was only lettering her talk to who he wanted her to talk to. She looked at the clock mounted on the wall, 5:30.
Only 30 minutes till dinner, and tonight she'd be dinning.

———————————————————————

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror. The elegant blue dress fit her well, and it made her look truly royal.

She made her way downstairs, passing Sapnap and George, who both had worried looks on their faces, they knew something was up.

As y/n reached the dinning hall she had 5 minutes to spare. When she arrived, Eret was waiting.

"Y-yn? Darling, you look breathtaking." Eret smiled to her. He knew contacting Phil would get her attention.

To Eret's right, was Dream. He stood frozen. He didn't expect her to come down, nor did he expect her to look almost as beautiful as she did on her wedding day.