Letters Back Home

🔆Short chapter :) also I just finished writing the final chapter and holy crap yall I'm crying rn lol🔆

WARNING: mentions suicide and death

———————————————————————

Y/n dress swayed in the wind as she stood on a balcony.

She had missed the SMP. She had missed her home.

She heard to door to her room open, footsteps making their way towards her.

A pair of hand found their way to her waist, holding her.

Y/n leaned back into Dreams chest, a light smile displayed on her face.

Y/n turned her head slowly, facing him.

His mask had been discarded, she stared into his deep emerald eyes.

His mouth curled up into a soft smile, matching hers.

She moved her hand up to touch his face, rubbing her thumb over his delicate freckles.

His nose scrunched up slightly as she did so, not in shock or fear, just to mess with her.

Y/n relaxed into Dream, feeling her eyes close as she basked in his presence, giggling at his silly expression.

Her eyes were reopened when she felt a forehead against hers.

"Welcome home, my dear." He whispered.

Y/n only smiled as they both lean in, catching each other's lips in a long awaited kiss.

———

Dear Queen Y/n,

We regret to inform you of a few deaths within L'manburg.

On November 16th, former president Wilbur Soot blew up L'manburg and caused mass destruction. His life was ended by his father, Philza Minecraft, who stabbed him through the chest. It was said that Wilbur's final request was to die so that he could find his happiness and love.

On November 17th, Philza Minecraft took his life in the late hours of the night. The death of his son and destruction on the country was too much to bare. He has left behind his two remaining sons, Technoblade and Tommyinnit to live on in his name.

On November 16th, former President Jschlatt suffered a heart attack that ultimately caused his organs to fail. He has left the Presidency of L'manburg to his son, Tubbo.

We are incredibly sorry for your losses, out best wishes,

L'manburg, President Tubbo

———

Dear n/n,
I have to go. I can't stay any longer with all this shame. I know you won't have a father anymore and I know I'm being selfish but I can't live with myself.

I want for you to know that I loved and cherished every moment we had.

You've grown into an amazing young woman, and I'm sorry you have to see me go like this.

Please take care of Tommy. I know he has always been fond of you.

Take care up Tubbo as well. I know it's always been you and him.

And keep and eye on Techno, keep him grounded.

Don't lose yourself my love. Stay strong and be who you are deep down.

Don't waste your love.

With my final love.

Phil<3

———

Dear y/n,

If you are reading this, then I must have passed.

Horray.

I wanted to tell you about my alcoholism but I never could find the right time.

I was told that if I kept drinking my liver would give out someday, but I didn't care. Life became too much for me anyways.

I know you forgave me but I still can't help but wonder what would've happened if I had been a real dad to you, if I would've just been a real man.

I guess I'll never know.

I'm sorry for everything I've caused.

I hope that without me, you'll be happy.

But don't worry kiddo, I'll always been with you somehow.

Cant get away from me that easily.

From your big man,

Jschlatt

P.s. make sure to take care of Tubbo, he's a pretty good kid if I do say so myself :)

———

Y/n laid on the bed.

She had been so exhausted.

The past few months had flown by, her life had been turned completely upside.

She survived so much.

She turned to her right, Dream was laying next to her, blissfully drifting of to sleep.

Although life had been painful, she wouldn't trade it for anything.

She snuggled up closer to Dream, who slowly pulled her in.

Life was finally as if should be.

She was finally free.

———————————————————————