Long days and dresses

🔆Only 3 more chapters till you know what guys ;)🔆

———————————————————————

Week three arrived slower than y/n had hoped.

This whole Pogtopia thing was starting to feel more and more like her time with Eret.

Currently, y/n was truly living out this connection.

She laid in her bed, Wilbur's arm were wrapped around her tightly. He was peaceful, for once.

Y/n took in his features, something she had done many many times before.

His crazy curly hair was draped over his forehead, and his skin was perfect.

How was this the boy she once knew?

The messy faced, curly haired child was gone now, all that remained was his hair and spirit.

Y/n said that a lot yes, but that's the only thing that's been on her mind recently.

How are all these people around me the same ones I've known all these years?

Y/n focused her attention back to Wilbur.

She knew he wasn't a bad guy. He wasn't supposed to be a villain.

But here he is.

Kidnapping and manipulation.

Well, he tired to manipulate her, but thankfully y/n had a few more brain cells than that.

Y/n started to play with Wilbur's curls, she made sure to be extra careful to not pull or tangle his hair.

She smiled, it had been such a long time since she had last done this.

I missed this Wilbur.

———

"Happy 16th birthday, Will!" Y/n squealed excitedly, but quiet enough as to not wake the others.

She watched Will beam with pride as she said his name.

The two looked at each other, before embracing again.

Wilbur had had an awful dream the night before, so he came to y/n for help.

The pair relished in the others presence for a bit.

"I can't believe you're 16!" Y/n whispered.

"Me either!" Wilbur whispered back.

Y/n moved back slightly, just enough to see Will's face.

Wilbur smiled down at her and she returned it.

She slowly moved her hands to his hair, fixing his curls and moving them around.

She only did this when they cuddled together.

"Will? I hope you never forget about me."

Wilbur looked puzzled.

"Why would i ever forget about you, darling?" Will asked, slightly amused.

"Well, you're like my best friend. And you're so much cooler and better and-"

Wilbur cut her off.

"I will never forget about you, y/n. Nor will i ever hurt you." He smiled.

———

Bull crap. Y/n thought.

The memory almost seemed painful now.