The Sentencing

🔆Make sure y'all go check out my Tommyinnt x reader AU book!!🔆

WARNING: MENTION OF DEATH
———————————————————————

"Wilbur I-" the girl stuttered.

She stood frozen, looking into his deep chocolate eyes.

"Wilbur I'm sorry. If you would've said this when I was back in L'manburg, I would've said I love you too, but now...."

Wilbur's hear sank, but he let her continue.

"I've fallen in love with someone."

With those words, Wilbur let a tear fall. He was too late.

"You feel in love with Eret?" Wilbur said with pain in his voice.

"No, no certainly now darling, it's someone else."

Wilbur stood there confused. What the heck was she in love with? Who did he need to fight?

"Tell my n/n, did our letters mean nothing? Who are you in love with?"

"Wilbur our letters mean the world to me, but I can't risk being with you, no matter what I do it would be dangerous."

Y/n sighed. "I can't tell you who I love Wilbur. I don't even know if they love me in return."

Wilbur was shattered. She didn't know if this guy even loved her? There was no way the guy wouldn't love her. He didn't know what to do.

"Y/n..." Wilbur said softly, "you are my first love, and I will forever pine for you, and be there when you need me. I'm not going to ask for a chance, I know I blew mine, but I will be with you forever and ever."

Y/n woke up with a head ache. She looked around the room she was in and immediately recognized it.

She's back in her L'manburg house

She sighed, remember the night before.

Slowly, she exited the house, wear the dress she wore yesterday and her makeup running. She quickly arrived at Eret's house, silently walking in.

Y/n changed her clothes and fixed her makeup and hair.

Im glad he didn't notice me.

"Y/n?" A soft voice ask.

Crap

Y/n turned. She saw him on his knees, eyes puffy, curled up in a ball.

Her eyes quickly soften. She walks over to him.

"Eret..."

"Y/n, i want you to tell Wilbur I broke a law."

What? What law?

"I've broken the law against stealing and i conspired against L'manburg."

What was he talking about?

"The reason I came here was to steal something from Wilbur to give to Schlatt, a man who is going to run against him in an election."

An election? Wilbur never mentioned that.

"Y/n, I should be dead..."

Y/n stood in shock. What was she going to do? Should she tell Wilbur? What would he do?

Eret grabbed her hand. Her stared into her e/c eyes.

"Y/n please... i know I've hurt you. Please..."