The King and I

Y/n sat at her desk, it was a week after the election.

Dream had just been crowned the official king of the SMP without any issues.

Y/n sat and their room, humming a small tune.

She had gotten an unnecessary amount of letters since Schlatt was inaugurated.

She read over them all, scanning carefully so she didn't miss anything.

She finally stumbled upon two letters, both she recognized immediately.

Dear N/n my love,
Im so glad to see you as the official queen again! I couldn't be any prouder of you darling! I heard about Eret and I am incredibly sorry, I send you all my love!
- Phil

Y/n smiled, she missed Phil.

She slowly moved onto the next letter, it was from L'manburg, her eyes shot to the name.

Wilbur Soot.

Dear beloved,
I can't say that I'm not disappointed in how the election turned out.

Y/n cringed at the thought.

"And my first act as president, is to revoke, the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnt!"

Y/n stood in shock, grabbing on to Dream's arm, he held her close.

Did she just hear Schlatt right? He was exiling them?

Y/n buried her face into Dream's red overcoat.

Dream pulled her even closer, not wanting a single bad thing to happen to her.

Y/n then looked over and saw her little brothers face, her heart broke into pieces.

Moments later Dream pulled Y/n away from the stage, and the duo left.

Y/n shuttered, it all happened so quickly. In a flash, Wilbur and Tommy went from winning to being kicked out.

Tubbo is now apart of Schlatts inner circle.

Y/n almost choked when she read that, part of her was happy and the other half was terrified.
On one hand, Tubbo would have power and would be taken care of, on the other, she had an awful feeling about Schlatt.

Tommy and I are now far away, in a place we named 'Pogtopia.'

Y/n smiled at the name.

That was definitely Tommy's idea

I would also like to apologize to you. I'm sorry for what I did. I should've never kissed you like that, especially right after you became a widow.

Y/n wanted to cry when she read that. Wilbur messed up big time by kissing her. He kissed her two days after her husband died. sure she didn't love Eret like that, but he still meant a lot to her.

Not to mention that Wilbur was the one to fire the shot...

Dream came up from behind, giving her a kiss on the back of her head.