Chapter 5: Dream

Amity POV:

I slowly fell into a deep sleep, with these lingering thoughts of Luz, of course.

It was probably a bad idea.... or was it?

*We proceed to enter Amity's dream*

The sky was an autumn orangey color, almost like an orange. The birds were chirping happily. A calm breeze flowed through my mint-colored hair. I couldn't help but smile gleefully at the scenario in front of me.

As I looked to my side, I saw a familiar face. It was Luz!

Her chocolaty hair flowing through the calm, cold breeze. Her tanned skin gleaming under the light of the sunrise. And her brown eyes, shining, staring into nothing but my eyes.

I felt my heartbeat quicken. Heat rushed to my face, and even though this was a dream, I could fell myself blush.... ALOT.

A short silence passed through us, until it was interrupted by the sound of crunching leaves behind us.

It was.... Luz..?

What??! I don't understand?! Who is this..?-

I looked once again to the 'Luz'behind me. Finally it spoked.

"Amity.... who is that?"

I decided not to answer.

"A-Amity we should get going" the other Luz said. I nodded and followed.

As me and the Luz that was beside me started to head to some unknown location, the Luz behind us started to follow us as well. We quickened the pace. I felt so scared, so confused, so nervous, but so safe. Luz was right beside me! She'll keep me safe!

We rounded the corner and hid in an alley, since we were close to a city.

We lost the other Luz.

"..."

"Amity are you ok?" Luz asked.

"Yeah I'm alright" I responded.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the other Luz came back and punched Luz in the jaw.

I looked over in shock. My eyes trailed over this 'Luz'.

"What did you do!" I yelled.

"Amity let me explain-"

"NO STOP FOLLOWING ME AND LEAVE ME AND LUZ ALONE"

"AMITY WAIT-"

I didn't wait and I punched the fake Luz in the stomach.

"OW NO WAIT AMITY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT?!"

"Understand that I'm not Luz" I heard a voice speak from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder.

"L-Luz..?" I asked, confused.

"Heh heh heh.... Oh sweet Amity... sweet sweet Amity..." Luz spoke.

"I'm not Luz.."

Suddenly, 'Luz' began to melt. I looked in horror. Once it finished, I saw what it was. It was a figure. It looked like.. like... Zander?

"Ahhh it seems as if you're quite frightened by my change, no?" Zander said.

I didn't say anything, I didn't need to. I didn't want to.

As if on a blink of an eye, the Luz from behind me started to run towards Zander.

"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR!" Luz screamed.

I curled up into a ball, not wanting to deal with any of this anymore. It felt like my world fell apart.

The sky turned a repulsive grey and the ground was starting to shake. This, however, didn't affect the two's fighting. My whole world was starting to break apart. Not until I heard a sound.

[BEEP BEEP] [BEEP BEEP]

I woke up startled, with my alarm clock ringing close to my ear. I pressed it buttons and looked at the timer. 5:30?! I have to get ready!

Of course school didn't start this early, but I always liked a fresh an early start to each morning. Today, however, would not be a great morning. I checked my phone. I got 36 messages from my siblings and 69 calls from them. Apparently, they were at a party and got drunk. Perhaps too drunk.

I looked over at my nightstand. There was a note from Luz. It said:

"I'm going to the gym. Did you know they have a basketball court here?! Crazy right?! AND A VOLLEYBALL COURT TOO!? Anyways I probably wont be back until 6:45, so don't miss me too mush >:)) Have a great morning Ami <3"

I sighed.

Then I looked at the note again.

SHE LEFT A HEART?!?!?

I felt my face blush heavily.

I shook it off and went to get ready for my day, still thinking about the dream, and on top of that the goddamn letter.

As I was getting ready to go to the library, I decided to write Luz a note, since I probably won't be here when she gets back.

Once I finished I stuck the note to her door, where she can see it clearly.

Or, knowing Luz, she wont see it and I'll have to give it 2 days max for her to realizes it's there.

I closed the door behind me quietly and I headed of to the library, blushing, and wondering why I left such a ridiculous note. Yet, through my blushing exterior, I couldn't stop thinking about the dream from earlier....

What could it mean.....?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! ChimKook here! PLs tell me if you see a grammatical error and such! I need to work on my grammar, so it'll help if you tell me! Also don't forget to put your seatbelt on and take your daily dose of Lumity! And remember to add a pinch of gayness to your daily lives! Love ya'll!! Also thank you so much for 500+ views! I appreciate it so much!

Anyways, have a great day/night!

And don't forgot to be gay and do witchcraft! Bye Bye (Or should I say Bi Bi)

-ChimKook

Word Count: 915