𝘚𝘔 𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘚 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘕𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘠

SM announces the pregnancy of Married Couple, Taemin ( SUPERM/SHINee ) and Moon ( EXO/GOLDEN ) written by h

written by h.hans

It seems like unexpected news keeps rolling in as SM drops a major bomb on exo-ls, shawols and many more.

Just last week, SM released a statement pertaining to why EXO member and wife of Lee Taemin ( SUPERM/SHINee ) will be absent from stage activities including EXO's comeback. And the reason has sent a shockwave all around the world.

After the much successful live concert event GOLDEN held, Moon went on instagram that same night and posted the following message to the fans:

"To all of exo-ls and our diamonds, I am posting this tonight because I feel a lot emotional than I usually do so forgive me if I end this on a sad note.
Though we are still miles apart, it warmed my heart to see all of our worldwide fans again even if it were through a screen. Tonight only reminded me of how precious time is and how beautiful life will always be and I cannot thank you all for the life you all allowed me to have.

With that being said, it hurts me to say this but tonight was the last night I will be on stage for a while, from now on. But do not fret. This isn't a goodbye, simply a 'see you later' for I am not leaving EXO or GOLDEN. But it will be a long time before you see me perform again as an active member.

I hope you all will understand and I love you all very much. Again, I cannot thank you all enough for allowing me this chance of a lifetime.

Yours Truly,
         Jeon Moon"

Of course, fans began to worry. Most thought something bad happened to her and some thought it had to do with something with her health. As many speculations came pouring in from the media ( from rumors of her leaving SM to her and Taemin going through a divorce ), SM finally silenced the spectators with the following statement:

"On behalf of our current artist and member of EXO, Jeon Moonbyul, she will be going on a hiatus from any activities that involves fast movements. With the permission from both married spouses, we can happily announce that Lee Taemin and Jeon Moonbyul are expecting a baby soon and has asked the fans to please understand why you will be seeing less of her on stage.

Here at SM ENT., we congradulate the happy couple on their soon to be family and we hope you all are just as happy as we are here!"

There you have it! Taemin and Moonbyul are expecting their first child sometime soon. Moonbyul even posted a photo on instagram, showing off her 4 months baby bump.

Caption: I'm eating for two now hahaha

The post has gathered many attention and it became the number one photo trending on twitter with the hashtags: #mommymoon #moonchild

Many idols from IU, Minzy, Zico, Jimin ( BTS ), members of Super Junior, Taeyeon, Yoona, NCT Members, and many more to comment their own congradulations to the married couple and to add onto her joke in the captions.

Congrats to Taemin and Moon!

Should the baby be a boy or a girl?