𝘞𝘌𝘋𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎

* ☁️ ° ⋆ ° . ☆

  * ☁️ °  ⋆  °

* ☁️ ° ⋆ ° . ☆

in which wedding planning becomes fun and stressful

* ☁️ ° ° .

"What do you mean you can't take everything down already?" Moon nearly yelled over the phone.

When Taemin and Moon announced their soon to be union, they never anticipated on a pandemic to hit.

And even if in South Korea the threat has dropped by a large amount, the couple still wanted to be safe and have no one there that could potentially catch it.

She also thought about Jisoo. With her weak immune system, she could catch it easier than anyone else, which worries Moon. Because she didn't want her to be in that type of predicament.

So they wanted to cancel the big wedding and do a small one with family and friends. But because they already set everything up with the mansion and reception venue, they couldn't cancel it.

They even sent out the invites like 2 months ago. And everything has been stressing her out. From not being able to cancel to being super nervous because their wedding day is approaching as soon as 3 more days.

In hindsight, Moon should have known they wouldn't be able to do everything in such short notice but she was too nervous and scared to think straight.

And when Moon is scared of something, she can turn into a bitch as a defense mechanism.

"No, no, we'll just have to go with the original plan." She sighed loudly, running her hands "Thank you. . . No, I'm sorry I'm just stressed. . . . Just make sure there are hand sanitizers at the doors of the venue and they must wear a mask. . . . Thank you again, bye."

Chanyeol walked into her living room as he heard what she said on the phone. He came over to help her with carrying some last minute decor to big mansion they rented out, where the wedding will take place.

"You good, Moomoo?" He asked, cautiously walking over to her. "Trouble in paradise?"

Moon sighed again, slumping her shoulders and leaning back on her couch. "you don't know the half of it,"

"Don't think too much on it, Moomoo, you should be excited! You're getting married very soon!"

She knew he was right. She had a fun bachelorette weekend to attend to, as Taemin would be gone to Jeju Island for his bachelor party weekend.