Changes!

Hello, my loves!

It is I, Mother Moon. And I am here to announce that this book will be rewritten. Meaning I will be deleting all of the chapters and restarting with better stories for Moon.

With a lot of changes going on with EXO, I feel like I should give Moon a better story. Which means I will be ending her relationship with Kris.

I know, I know. You'll be mad at me for this but I want to give it a better story. If they are going to be together at any point of this story, I want to give it a slow burn. Not make anything too fast.

Be that as it may, I will be continuing the whole love square with Kris, Luhan and an unnamed idol/actor.

You can leave suggestions at any time on who should be the third guy.

Also, I want to focus more on her relationship and friendship with the other members as well. I want you all to have the same closeness with Moon as you do with Jisoo and I want to explore more of Moon's family life, her friendship with other idols and I just want you all to get to know her more than you did before.

I will be continuing the EXO Planet drama au, the EXO NEXT DOOR au and all of that.

I have a lot planned for Moon this new year and I can't wait for you all to see.

With love,
        Mother Moon