𝙐𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙍

In which Moon goes into labor and Heechul freaks out

freaks out

  In which Moon goes into labor and Heechul freaks out

It all started out as a normal day. A very pregnant Moonbyul walked into SM, holding her belly with one hand and carrying her nude color Louis Vuitton bag in the other. She was only there to visit some of the trainees and hang out with Heechul.

The fall weather had just hit and the leaves fell gracefully everywhere.

Any day, her and Taemin's twins would be due and October just started. And as sad as she was to know that they didn't get to have their gender reveal party, she was happy to still have the baby shower before he had to serve his time in the military. But she really would have wanted him there to see the birth of their children.

She hopes somehow he would be able to at least visit the hospital.

"Moonshine!" Heechul greeted her at the lobby area as soon as she waddled into the building. He carefully hugged her, being mindful of her pregnant stomach.

Moon smiled and gently hugged him back. Her back was hurting for carrying two babies but she was still excited about being a mother.

"Hey, Heechul-nim~" she greeted back as he began helping her to a seat.

"You should have told me you were planning on driving." He playfully scolded. "I would have picked you up, myself. You shouldn't be doing too much work."

Ever since Moon became pregnant, everyone in SM had this running joke. They would playfully scold her for moving too much and they would give her special treatment. She appeared on Knowing Brothers while 7 months in and everyone in the cast would scold their male guest ( which was Baekhyun ) for not getting her a chair.

It was funny and cute, honestly.

"All I did was walk a few feet in!"