𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

In Which, Moonbyul makes an announcement during a celebration

( Outfit is in the media above )

Having a Beyond Live concert event was something to celebrate

Having a Beyond Live concert event was something to celebrate. It was GØLDEN's first online concert since two years after their first and second concert event on both Los Angeles and Seoul.

SM and Bighit were both funding the showcase event and, to top that off, the group just had a meeting with SM about maybe designing lightsticks for the fans.

As this was all happening, Moonbyul felt very overwhelmed by the amount of good news. So much so that she felt it was ready to tell her friends first.

It had been exactly three weeks since her doctor's appointment and she made Iris promise not to say anything until she was ready.

Why not now, right?

Taemin came up with the idea of celebrating the live stage and the fact that SHINee was having a comeback. So he rented out an entire restaurant nearby their home and invited a few people.

Which consisted of Jisoo, Iris, and Sunmi, the members of SHINee and EXO.

Mi Sun couldn't make it because she was busy with Stray Kids at the moment and she was working with her brother on her solo debut.

But she did say she will stop by the SM building and visit Moon.

Kai couldn't make it also because he was visiting his family for the week but he promised to call them the next day.

On the night of the celebratory dinner, Moon couldn't help but smile gently as she watched everyone else talk and chatter.

The smiles and warm feeling of the atmosphere made her heart swell up. It might sound cheesy but she was feeling the love.