𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚

𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚
.  *     ☆ 彡   .    °  ⋆    .    °  .   ☆  ° 

   ☆  ° 

─✮º. " PPO PPO "

  This was a habit that slowly became
a ritual to the two of them. Whenever the two had to separate, Taemin would always say "ppo ppo" and Moon would always kiss him before she leaves.

  No matter what, she would always answer to it whenever he says it. Whenever he had to leave and they were backstage somewhere or whenever he wanted a kiss, he would suddenly say "ppo ppo" and she would stop what she's doing and kiss him.

  It has gotten to a point where she would just do it on command. And sometimes not even realize it.

"Okay, I have to go"

"Ah, ppo ppo"

* gives him a light kiss *

─✮º. MATCHING NECKLACE

  Because Moon was never really the "couple's matching" type of girl when it came to outfits, Taemin bought her a necklace with the moon on it that read "I love you" on his star pendant. On her moon pendant, it says "to the moon and back"

He got it custom made into a Moon because on their first date, Moonbyul told him that she was born during a full moon which was how she got her name.

   She cried a little when he gave it to her

   She cried a little when he gave it to her. He even quoted a line from Boys Over Flowers.

  "You are a moon that can never escape a star name Lee Taemin."

─✮º. PICTURE PERFECT

  Moonbyul has a habit of taking photos of people while they are caught smiling or laughing. A habit she has done with the members and all of her friends but none more than Taemin.

  Sometimes, Taemin would laugh at something she said or something else and she would quickly take a photo of his smile and keep it to herself.

  Most times, she would keep it in a scrapbook she made for them. Other times, she would post it on instagram because the world has to see the side of Taemin she only gets to see. The stress free, loving and beautiful man he really is behind the scenes. And the fans are very much thankful for that.

─✮º. INTERVIEW CUTENESS

Because Taemin is a proud person, he always took the opportunity to tall about Moonbyul in any interview he's in. When the couple's relationship was announced around the time his promotional period for 'Want' started, he always took the time to tall about Moon and he held a smile the entire time.

One of the most memorable times was during Idol Room when Coni asked about Moon.

"Does Moon like your comeback?"

"Of course, she does. I actually talked to her about it. She thought of the concept of the video"

"Really? She came up with the concept of the video? I'm scared to ask how she thought of that"

─✮º. NICKNAMES

Moonbyul was never that into PDA or cute nicknames, even though Taemin loves cute nicknames. But after awhile through their relationship, Moonbyul started calling Taemin 'Minnie'.

Sometimes she never really noticed that she would call him that until someone tells her. But even then, she wouldn't care.

But Taemin smiled happily everytime she would call him that. It was a small step but for him, it was the little things that counts. Especially with someone like Moon

It made him fall for ber even more.