Now It's just us here

Request: What about a situation in which Lisa gets a really bad headache and fever and Rosie looks out for her.(they are out of practice early because against their will of it?)

Rosé's pov:

Today has been exhausting recording in the studio, we had been working nonstop. We finally had a break and I went to go get some food, after that I went looking for Lisa but I had no idea where she was. Jisoo and Jennie were still reviewing their parts of the new songs so I went looking for her, we still have 3 hours of dance practicing.
I couldn't find her so there was only one place where she could be, the dance studio.
As I approached the door I heard music playing, bingo. I got in quietly so I wouldn't disturb her, not that she would notice me anyway, when Lisa dances she's completely focused on the music and the moves, it's like no one is watching, but every time she runs out of the recording room to the dance room I just know she's having a hard time... She is normally just a dork that messes around with everyone, but when we are in the studio and she's not in a good mood, the pressure gets the best of her and is always way harder for her, she just keeps doubting herself and no matter what I say or what anyone says... even Teddy she always thinks she's not good enough... It has been really hard for all of us actually... These past couple of weeks have been the hardest every time we need to step up our game and make better music, but sometimes we get in this limbo that nothing we make seems good enough.

Maybe is the pressure, or the media, or the company making it harder... or maybe just ourselves and our minds... I don't know but it's been hard. I just sat on the ground looking and decided not to interrupt her rehearsal cause I know it helps her to get back her confidence... like doing music with just me and my guitar does for me. When she finishes her number she just stands there looking at the floor while she catches her breath, she only notices my presence when I start clapping.

"Hey, how long were you watching?" - She asks faking a smile.

"How are you?... You kinda got out in a rough way." I say calmly because sometimes it upsets her so much she doesn't want to talk about it, but with all those years together the four of us know how to handle each other by now.

"Not a good day... breaking some sweat will help" She responds vaguely and I get that she doesn't want to talk.

"I know you really love to dance but we'll still have rehearsal today... you know that right? Maybe resting would feel good too"

"I feel like if I stop I'll collapse... so no... no resting" She starts the music from the beginning not caring about what I have to say so I just keep quiet and watch it.

"Lisa that's enough you did it perfectly three times in a roll... you're not making any mistake... just rest now... We don't have much time before the practice"

"Go do your thing... I'm fine" She grabs some water.

"No you're not... talking should help"

"No therapy session now... thank you"

"Don't be rude... I'm just trying to be your friend"

"You already are my friend... no need to try" She finally sits close but still not looking at me.

"I'm trying to be a good friend Lisa... You did well today... your singing was good I promise... don't be so hard on yourself"

"You don't know what is like... You are a natural and I have to try really hard... That's why you don't get it"

"Of course, I know... Do you think dancing is easy for me?... I have to try my hardest and still I don't feel enough a lot of times... even with music... Lisa is hard for all of us."