Not feeling well at all

Request: Umm so it's past midnight and Jennie suddenly wakes up with her head hurting a lot and stomach churning, and not feeling well at all, so she goes to Jisoo, and Jisoo takes care of her, rubbing her back as she throws up and stomach when it hurts and massaging her temples to help her sleep as she cries in discomfort and pain throughout the night. In the morning, she feels slightly better despite her head still hurting, and all the members worried and took care of her. Thanks!

Jisoo's POV:

We have been rehearsing our new routines from 11 a.m and now it was about 7 p.m and our body was pretty much giving up on us. I was dead tired and just by looking at the girls I could see that they were just as tired as me, but we're used to it though... Truth is we've had a lot worse than this before... but still sucks and I wish I was on my bed.

"Keep going guys... practice makes it perfect" Potato teacher said trying to motivate us.

"Tomorrow is our day off... keep going" Rosé was talking to herself again... she usually does that when she's exhausted.

"Can we take a break?" Jennie asked... the moody Jennie, not even a clown could get a smile out of her right now.

"Come on guys... You used to have more energy than this " Potato teacher was never tired seemed like she wasn't getting older.

"We were younger... we're old now you have to accept the facts," Lisa said grabbing her bottle of water.

"If you are old what am I then?"

"I'm pretty sure you are a robot," Rosé said.

"No more whining... one more time and you can leave... let's do it"

"I've never heard something so good in my life," I said and we did the routine for the last time, after that we all lay on the ground trying to catch our breath, Potato teacher said her goodbyes and left the room.

"Can we go to our favorite Thai restaurant right now?" Lisa asked while we were laying on the ground not moving... just breathing.

"I'm so hungry... Can we please get something delicious? We deserve it." Rosie said.

"I'm dreaming about fries and dessert at the same time I'm dreaming about the main dish" Lisa said while smiling.

"Sure... we should get some food," I said.

"I want to go home... I'm not in the mood to go" Jennie said with her serious face on.

"Come on Unnie... your mood will get better once you eat," Lisa said.

"No, I need to rest... I just want my bed and sleep for 24 hours... then I'll feel better"

"You won't be able to sleep because you're too hungry Jennie, and none of us are going to cook... so the best option is to go to a restaurant"

"Can we go now please ... I'm really hungry" Rosie said being the first to build up strength to get up.

"Miss moody pants... come on... let's go... I know you will love it once you start eating" Lisa said tickling Jennie just to be annoying.

"Lisa stop," Jennie said holding her hands and pushing them away.

"Lisa, leave her alone," I said not having much patience to deal with them arguing.

"I'm just trying to get a smile out of you," Lisa said pouting.

"Let's go... Jennie, we came here with only one car today... You will have to wait a lot more if you decide to get another driver and another car... Majority wins so we're going to a restaurant" I said knowing she wanted to kill me by the look on her face.