Cuddling feels good

Request: What about where one of the other members is sick and Jennie gets sick looking after her, but the other two just think that she's jealous and Jennie ends up throwing up on them?

The weeks before their comeback was tough on all four girls but they knew that this was exactly what they had signed up for. This was the life they had all dreamed about when they were only little trainees. It was worth it. But it was tough.
Neither of them denied that. Lisa always thought that if they weren't such a strong group, they probably wouldn't be able to handle the strain of it all.

While all four of them were tough and enduring as individuals, they did rely a lot on each other as a group.

Like a ton of a lot. Supporting one another and lifting each other up if one or more of them had a down day. They always had open arms and ears for their members when they needed to talk or vent. But these days getting out of the dorm in the morning was the most difficult thing. They were exhausted even though it was right after rest time, Jennie wouldn't say a word in the morning, Lisa wasn't her giggly full-of-energy self, Rosé was unusually too quiet and Jisoo was just trying to keep everyone from giving up, even herself.

"Did you guys get your bags?" Jisoo yelled.

"I'll wait while lying down on the couch... I'm ready...it's just them now" Jennie grumbled like a stubborn little three-year-old.

"Guys we're late... the driver has been waiting for 12 minutes already" Jisoo insisted on rushing the maknae line.

"Sorry... I can't find my shoes" Lisa yelled back.

"Lisa you have a thousand pairs... let's go"

"Yeah, but those are my favorite for dance practice Unnie... Help me please" Lisa had a desperate tone in her voice.

Jisoo was about to go out of the living room to help Lisa but Jennie got up suddenly

"Jisoo she's not a kid... Lisa go get any shoes and let's go... Rosé what are you doing?" Jennie blurted out, shuffling over to the door, while caring for her bags.

"Calm down Jendeukie, they're not doing it on purpose... They're just tired okay?" Jisoo was trying her best to contain the chaos.

"I'm ready... sorry Unnie" Rosé appeared in the living room with her bags almost falling out of her hands.

Lisa was right behind her with a not-so-happy expression on her face. Jisoo looked at her feet and she was not wearing her favorite practice shoes. They got out of the apartment to the elevator in absolute silence. The mood was sour so no one would dare to say a word.

"You okay Chaengie?" Jisoo just noticed that Rosie had a pale expression and her nose was a little red, she sneezed two times in a roll breaking the silence in the elevator.

"My allergies are acting up... I guess the air quality isn't good today" She responded scratching her nose.

"Yeah... I saw on my phone that the air quality is bad today... be careful okay? Did you bring a mask?"

"I forgot"

"I have one... here" Jennie offered her the mask and Jisoo knew she was already regretting yelling at them. But she also knew they're humans and they let stress get the best of them sometimes, it already happened with all four, multiple times and it is part of life.

"Thank you, Unnie" Rosé smiled at her happily.

As soon as they got onto the parking area floor to go to the car, Jennie looked down at Lisa's feet for a second and blurted out.

"I'm sorry Lisa... I didn't mean to be so rude... I'll go back with you to help look for your shoes"

"It's okay... We're already too late" the younger one told her without emotion, eyes fixed on the horizon.