Stress

Request: So Blackpink is busy like really busy and they're under a lot of pressure. But Rosie is really stressing and she sometimes forgets to eat and doesn't get a lot of sleep...(with her upcoming solo etc.). And one day she just breaks. Her body says „no more" and she faints when she comes home from the Studio. Jennie is the first person who sees Rosie in her state. Thank u! I hope it's detailed enough!

---

It was 7:10 a.m when Jisoo woke up to go to the company, she took a shower, got ready, and when she got out of the room Jennie was already in the kitchen making breakfast, she helped her and Lisa came right after.

"There is bread there... put them on the toaster for us," Jennie asked Lisa.

"Ok"

"I'm making coffee... everybody wants it?"

"No... I want choco milk" Lisa responds right away.

"Get it in the fridge," Jisoo said.

"I want it Unnie" Jennie responds.

"Where is Rosé?"

"I don't know... I didn't even see her coming home last night" Lisa said.

"She has been spending more time at the studio than anywhere else"

"I think she's pretty stressed about her solo"

"We have a lot of pressure now that our audience keeps getting bigger... I know what she's going through and it's not easy" Jennie says.

"Yeah"

"I'm making enough eggs for all of us," Jennie says.

"I'll see if she's coming," Jisoo says leaving the kitchen.

Jisoo got in front of Rosé's door and knocked a couple of times but she got no response, so she decided to come in and to her surprise, the lights were still off and Rosé was full-on sleeping still.

"Chaeng... Rosé... wake up come on! We're going to be late" Jisoo shakes the girl's body a little.

"Hm?" She says sleepily.

"Get up... we're late"

"I'm so tired Unnie! Can I have five minutes more please?"

"No... We're late already get up, I can't recall how many times I told you to go to sleep early this week and you never listen" Jisoo said taking off her covers "Your guitar is on your bed... what time did you go to sleep?"

"I don't know... I need to make sure everything is perfect with this project Jisoo... I don't know when I'll have another chance to release something like this"

"I know but you have to rest too... we have a full schedule these days and you have to keep that in mind too"

"I know... I'm sorry"

"Go get ready our driver is here... Lisa and Jennie are waiting for us"

"Okay"

"We're in the kitchen waiting for you," She says leaving Rosie's room.

Jisoo went to the kitchen to find Lisa eating while sitting on the table and Jennie cleaning after herself.

"Where is she? Her eggs is going to get cold"

"She was sleeping... I told her to be quick"

"Wowh we're going to be so late," Lisa said taking the last bite of her toast.

"I know... we should go to the car first," Jennie said.

"We can't be late for today's meeting," Lisa said.