03, uh oh stalker alert

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, uh oh stalker alert

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, uh oh stalker alert. )

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING.

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 to be Kai, alone, for the rest of his miserable life. That was the idea. It was sort of ironic how his father, the great coven leader, who'd always called his son an 'abomination' and a 'faulty witch' and a 'disgrace to the great Gemini Coven' yet it was his spell that seemed to not work. For Kai Parker, finding Aurora Stilinksi was the greatest thing that had ever happened to him. Obviously it's taken 18 years for him to find any fault in this whole prison world, parallel universe thing but ladies and gentlemen a mistake has finally been made.

He thought she curious girl, from the moment she came here, rather the moment he saw her, she was like a kitten. Always peeking behind every corner, looking behind her every few minutes even though it's been 3 weeks and she should realise that by now, no one is coming to save her. She always stayed within the town of Beacon Hills, it was truly an act of destiny that he ended up in this town the exact moment she did. That or a broken car.

As soon as she went into the second most secluded house he had ever seen in the woods, she finally found what she was looking for all this time. She could've exclaimed 'eureka!' and nothing would've seemed out of place. He hadn't talked to anyone in about two decades, much less a pretty girl, so he did the most rational thing he could think of, tie her up on his couch.

"Who are you?" she uttered, her voice as shaky as storm, refusing to leave his line of sight.

"My name is Kai Parker, and I'm a sociopath," he says simply, a small smile gracing his face, as if he were introducing himself on his first day of work.

"Oh, I thought we might just say our favourite colours or something - not, well that," her eyes widen. "What do you want to know?" she mutters, holding her shoulders and stretching her legs out onto the couch, taking up all the space. The boy moved her legs, until they rested on her lap, and the girl looked at him weirdly before sighing and pushing herself deeper into the couch.

"I think the most reasonable question would be how you got here, but I'm guessing you obviously don't even know where we are-"

"And how do you know that. I could- I could be the person running this whole shebang and you wouldn't even know it-" she snarks, with a childish stubbornness.

"Oh really Aurora," he teased her. He liked her name, he liked saying another name, and what was best was that it annoyed her, he was happy he could annoy someone. Aurora always seemed like a beautiful name to him, he always loved Sleeping Beauty - mostly because she was his first crush, real or fictional.