07 , ethics and moral philosophy

( 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, ethics and moral philosophy

( 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, ethics and moral philosophy. )

STILES STILINKSI COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP THAT NIGHT.

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘 could usually, but this night, something other than Aurora was keeping him up.

What happened to him? He used to be strong, the boy who knew no fear, the boy who defied his father and went to his best friend's house to search for a dead body, where'd he go. Who was he now really?

Was he really that weak, had he been lying to himself his whole life?

No- he couldn't afford to think like that, not while his sister wasn't here, safely sleeping in her room beside his. The forbidden palace he deemed it, one not to be touched until the time was right. And as the sun rose the next day, he'd hoped that it would go a little better, maybe he should finally talk to Scott or anyone else really, not obsess over an unreliable fairy-tale theory Deaton had presented them.

He walked out of him room for the first time in forever it seemed like, and he wasn't surprised that his dad was nowhere to be seen only a yellow sticky note left on a plate of cold burnt toast. Just wonderful. It was the middle of the day anyways, the sun at the highest point, and he needed to make his first steps out of the house before he completely passed the point of insanity into utter obsession.

Beacon Hills felt weirdly eerie and abandoned. He hadn't been out in the middle of a school day for god knows how long and he didn't like it at all. It felt like something bad was going to happen. He decided to walk to school, and just as he was a few streets away, he saw a car pass by, Isuel in the passengers seat. He knew he shouldn't care or follow or do anything, he should just go to school - that's what's healthy for him and it's what Aurora would want.

But he chose to ignore what his head was saying and decided to run after the shiny black car. Literally, the boy just started chasing pavements, after the car, trying to be as quite as he could once the car started to slow down.

The care suddenly swerved left and headed towards the forest, and Stiles felt a sort of deja vu from the countless times he was here stalking Derek. Speaking of which, as the car came to a halt in the middle of nowhere, Stiles hid behind one of the trees just far enough so he could faintly hear anything. Just as he thought, maybe she and her boyfriend came out here for a 'romantic getaway', Isuel Song came out of the car with none other than Derek motherfucking Hale.

"Still quiet now," Derek exclaimed. Why was it that he always knew something? "You're really not going to say anything?" Isuel looked at the dirt floor, softly kicking the leaves around with her black boot, silent as ever. "And don't think that Stiles isn't onto you, he'll kill you when he finds out that you sent her to that other world."