02, into the woods

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, into the woods

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, into the woods. )

       IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE SHE'S BEEN MISSING.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗬 couldn't stand it any more. The first few hours was unnerving, maybe she went to Lydia's party and her phone's battery was dead, that happens, no need to worry, he thought. It's fine, he thought. The next day, she didn't come home, she didn't come home. Stiles was a mess, his little sister wasn't downstairs making breakfast, she didn't splash a bucket of water on his face to wake him up, nothing.

When the first week went by, there was a noticeable shift in the air, not only between Scott, Stiles and Allison, but the whole school as well. One of the students had gotten missing, and the only thing everyone thought about was, who would be next? By the first month, the Stilinski family, what was left of it, had received their 'sorry for your loss', they never thought they had to hear it again, not after Claudia. How many people are found, alive, after being missing for months? Let me spear you the suspense, not many.

Aurora was a carbon copy of Stiles. Always sarcastic, saying thing at the wrong time, flaps her hands around, has an addiction to helping anyone and anything. He thought she was just so beautiful in every way. He was scared that he'd been horrible to have been around these past few months. That it was a miracle that he hadn't lost any friends yet.

The day she was announced as 'missing,' Stiles forced Scott - even though he was already preparing to see if he could sniff out her location. He was confident that it was going to work, everyone was, until they followed him to the middle of the woods. She was no where close to any homes or anything, where the trail had stopped, not even Derek's house was close by.

Did she go there on purpose? Did someone drag her? How does a scent just stop all of a sudden, like it was never there?

Since Derek had slashed Peter's throat, Kate died, and Lydia's been in the hospital, Stiles has been in the hospital for the past few days. Just sitting outside of Lydia's room hoping that she would get well soon and to make matters even worse the two, she escaped from the hospital only a few hours ago.

Allison had been on house arrest with her parents since that fateful night and for him, trying to talk to her at her house is like when you think you found the exit of a maze but you figure out that you've past that corner one-hundred times already. Scott was just trying to find any connection to Aurora, anything, but so far nothing. It's like she just vanished into thin air.

Aurora was a human in his mind, she wasn't a werewolf or anything. He was convinced that something that he brought because of his werewolfness took her from him. Scott convinced Derek a few weeks ago to see if he could sniff anything out, nothing. He came to the same exact conclusion as Scott, which helped no one but they recognise that, the forest wasn't a 'safe' space anymore. The woods were slowly but surely becoming the most hated place in Beacon Hills.