05, the world is dying

( 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, the world is dying

( 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, the world is dying. )

WEEKS - ACTUAL WEEKS NOT JUST IN AURORA'S HEAD - HAD PASSED BY AND AURORA HAD MADE KAI FELT LIKE HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO HER.

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 talk to, could cry to, could be herself with. She made feel like she felt safe with him - which was sort of an odd feeling for him after so much time spent alone and after spending so much time in a household who called him an abomination. And on the plus side, he could cook and clean for her while she spent her time doing absolutely nothing and relishing in it.

Kai on the other hand, still hadn't told her why he was here, how he got here, his full name and he hadn't told her why they left the big white house with the porch swing she loved so much to the farther, more secluded side of the town of Mystic Falls. In the weeks that the Parker boy had gotten used to having Aurora around him, he had already gotten a general gist of what she'd be like if she were to know that there was two other people - one of whom was a Bennett witch who was the key to getting out of here - she would easily throw herself at their feet for her to go home. But it wasn't time for her to know that yet.

He was a genius - a mastermind to his own credit, everything was timed to perfection. He watched as the two inhabitants of the Salvatore House - Damon and Bonnie, fought and fought and always forgave each other for their worst habits. They were fun to play with it, things that made Kai Parker feel like a god. A feeling that he had never before felt in his life - and revelled in it. For the first time, he held all the cards, and he had hope that his desire for revenge was not just a dream, it could be a reality.

Back home, Stiles felt defeated with the new knowledge of his sister hiding such a big part of herself from him. He thought they were closer than that - they promised each other they wouldn't keep any secrets from one another after their mother died. But he was one to talk - hiding the whole werewolf and hunter secret from her for a long time, but this was her thing, this was her magic and she didn't tell him. He felt betrayed. It felt like the world was falling apart without his sister - his world. He was just getting out of a slump, getting out of bed was a struggle but he did it for Scott, for Lydia, for his dad.

He just didn't know if it was worth it anymore. Doing his whole routine, facing Scott and Allison after there was some sort of hope that she was alive - she might not be okay - and that was somehow worse. In a sick sort of way, at least when he thought that Aurora was dead - she wasn't suffering, she wasn't hurt - she was at peace but now, the thought of her being all alone, scared and the thought of him not being able to help her was slowly killing him. But Stiles was anything but weak, and so he had a plan, he was going to find Aurora, and he would be the one to bring her home.

Of course this whole plan was all he could think about for days. Researching wizards and witches, hell even reading up on spells from random emo blogs and trying to find more information on prison worlds. His dad passed by his room at times, seeing pages and pages of printed sheets crowding the floor, dark circles around his boys' eyes. Until one night, a lightbulb went off in Stiles's head, if anything it was going to be a risk, but Aurora's friend might've known something. If Isuel Song knew anything, Stiles Stilinski would break her apart to get his sister back.