Chapter 8: Detention!

Sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoy this Chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote as well as share with your friends.

***

As everyone sat in the Defense Against the Dark Arts room, they waited for the professor to show up. 

I, however, knew he would not be showing up at all. It was a full moon last night, and father wouldn't be in the best condition.

Father was not doing well since he heard that Sirius Black might have broken into Hogwarts. He was so scared that he wanted to ship me off to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. That school, although well in academics, means I would have to leave my friends.

I already used to move from house to house, never sticking to one area, but I couldn't think about losing the one source of consistency in my life.

If I would have left school, then Harry would be attacked in my absences. I could not have that waved in my conscious.

Luckily after sleeping in the hall that night, he began to calm himself. His mood was waved by the passing days. Instead, he had to worry about the after-effects of the moon.

This full moon had also marked the second month of me waiting for an electrical storm.

I was getting very impatient, but this morning when i was reciting the incantation during sunrise, I felt something. It was like a heartbeat. Not my own but another.

It like I had to heart beating within my chest. I believe that means it was working.

However, what animal would I become?

Before I could think any further, Profesor Snape rushes through the door and begins to flick his wands, and the blinds began to close.

Everyone seemed confused at this action. Looking back and forth, I pretend to be as confused as everyone else.

Harry turned behind me, giving me a particular stare.

I shrugged my shoulders, pretending to fawn ignorance.

Professor Snape then grabbed his hand, pulling the screen down. In a low and somewhat gravely voice, he spoke out and said, "Turn to page 394."

Everyone started to go to the page, afraid of his wrath quickly. I was no exception. I may have the highest grade, but I did not want to get on his bad side either.

It was already bad that he hated me based on my parents.

"Excuse me, sir, but... where's Professor Lupin?" Harry spoke out loud, looking at the Professor.

The professor did not seem please by Harrys' outburst. "That's not really your concern, is

it, Potter?" he said somewhat angrily. "Suffice it to say; your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time." He gave a small smirk and for a moment starring at me.

In the name of Merlin, don't call me out like that. Harry looked back at me, but I dared not to make eye contact.

"Page 394," the Professor said again.

Harry, like always, was slacking behind. Sometimes he was so defenseless it was like he wanted to get bullied.

Once again, Professor Snape flicked his wand, making Harry's book turn its pages fast onto the page.

Looking at my own book, my eyes widened.

"Werewolves," Ron said curiously, looking at the book.