Chapter 3: Flying High

Hello, Everyone. It is wonderful to be back!!

Hopefully, you enjoy this new chapter.

Do not forget to comment and vote

***

Hermoine would not stop talking about Divination class. That class had really gotten under her skin.

I look at Harry, who seemed to be listening to her intently. Ron and I, however, were getting somewhat tired from hearing her lecture.

No offense to Hermoine; without her, the operation's whole brain, we would have gone through many troubles.

She saved our necks more time than we could count. If it were not for her, Professor Lockheart would have obligated my memories, causing who knows what type of damage.

However, she was head over heels for him at the beginning of the years, which I always tease her about.

Hermoine face crunched up, Death omens. Honestly. If you ask me, Divination's a very wooly discipline. Now Ancient Runes. That's a fascinating subject."

We all followed behind her as we made our way to Hagrid's house for our next class.

I was excited to see what he would be teaching.

I really wanted to pet a magical creature.

Harry and I stood behind as Ron, and she walked together.

"They should just get a room," I leaned into Harry's ear.

He covered his mouth, giggling.

That seems to cheer him up a bit.

"You still worried about the Divination class," I whispered.

Before Harry could respond, Ron blurted out loudly into the air. We both turn our attention to him.

Ron's face looked confused, "Ancient Runes?" He turned around, causing his red hair to flip in the wind. "Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

He looked at her sternly, and her eyes seemed to look everywhere but his own.

"A fair few," she responded back calmly.

Ron, however, was not amused by this response. He thought hard and then spoke out, "Hang on. Ancient Runes is the same time as Divination. You'd have to be in two classes at once."

That was true; how could she be in two places at once. It would explain how I could not smell her coming.

Hermoine shrugged off Ron's comment, "Don't be silly." She slowly began to walk ahead of us as her curls bounced. "How could anyone be in two classes at once?

Her voice then began to mimic the Professor, "Broaden your minds... "

Rushing in front of Hagrid's House, we were met with a very rushed welcome.

"C'mon now, get a move on!" He called out to us. "Got a real treat for yeh. Great lesson comin' up. Follow me." He said, pointing towards the back.

I sniffed the air; the scent of dead ferret filled the air. And another interesting smell was new and intrigued me.

We all began to make our way to the back of his home to a small paddock off near the forbidden forest.

Harry and Draco had gone off, usually bantering as I was eager to figure out what this new smell was.