Chapter 4: Shoe Strings

Hey, guys, sorry for the delay. Again thank you for all the support, and I hope you enjoy

Don't forget to comment and vote!

"Hello again," the girl with the blue eyes said.

Okay, Estrelle, this is your chance you finally found her. Act calm and be cool. You are cool as a frost salamander.

Should I say her name?

Wait, what was her name again?

I can't go calling her girl with the blue eyes. Lots of people have blue eyes in this school.

Wait, she doesn't know my name, so I can just reintroduce myself and get her name.

Looking at her white blondish hair, it was hard to say anything. Looking down, I could tell she had no shoes.

"No shoes," I pointed at her bare feet.

She started looking down at her feet; she then began to smile back at me. "Yes, I seem to have misplaced them. I was actually looking for them out here," she said in a somewhat sweet tone.

I mentally slapped my face at the stupidity I had just spoken out. No shoes, are you kidding me. You haven't seen her since the train, and you say no shoes.

Not even a single coherent sentence.

She turned to me, staring at me with a friendly smile.

Mouth say words you look like a creep just standing there not saying anything.

"Did class let up early," she said in a cool tone.

I stared into her blue eyes, trying my best not to say anything stupid to make her run away.

"Yes, actually, we just finished our class. Care of Magical Creatures," I say in a clear voice, trying my best not to stutter.

Her eye began to shimmer, and her face began to light up.

"Magical creatures, that sounds fascinating; what did you learn," she asked with excitement.

I smiled, "We learned about Hippogriffs." Her smiled slowly began to go wide. "I even got to ride one."

"So you were the one in the sky earlier," she said sweetly.

Wait, she was watching me?

I nodded, shaking my hair from the back of my head. "Yeah, that was me." I began to walk closer to her opening my notebook.

She looked at me in all earnest. I could smell the strong scent of lavender and lemongrass coming from her even more.

"I drew some pictures guessing what they would look like." I began to flip through the pages as she looked at them.

She looked at it with all earnest and interest.

"It was so fascinating to see them in person. I read them in books and articles, but I couldn't believe that their physical attributes would be such a unique mixture." Closing my notebook, I continued to talk. " I sort of have a theory on how none magical creatures evolved from the magical creatures."

Looking up at her, she stood silent, listening to me with the same kind smile.

Oh no, she must think I am weird now. Way to go scaring her off with your rambles on Magical creatures.

"Sorry for babbling on I didn't mean," I slowly began to back away.

Her smile then went wide, "Not at all. I was waiting for you to say your theory. I also have a few theories that there could be more magical creatures out there."