Chapter 10: What Is This?

Hello, my readers, it has been quite some time.

I do wish to apologize. I have been going through a lot at home and needed to take a mental health break to be in a better headspace.

Not only that, but I have been dealing with horrible pain in my left wrist when applying pressure and will probably need to get checked soon.

Also, I have been studying for my driver's test so that I may be able to drive(Wish me luck :) 

I am not sure how frequently I will be posting. Maybe once every other week. But I do wish to thank everyone for commenting and liking my stories; it means the world knows that so many love my books.

I know I say that so many times, but it is the truth am I am just awe-struck and so appreciative of you all!

I also wanted to say Happy Late Pride to all of those who are in and out of the closet. For those in the closet like myself, just know that you are still valid in every shape and form.

Okay, enough with my sob stories back to the story you are waiting for.

***

I had finally reached the hospital wing as I see people crowded around. My eyes look at Angelina as I make sure she was okay.

She nodded and then pointed her head to where Harry was.

Going over there, I could see Ron, George, Hermoine, and Freddy having a conversation.

I walked over to Hermoine, and she smiled, welcoming me.

"How is he doing," I turned to everyone.

Ron shrugged his shoulder, looking down at Harry.

The tension was thick and full of uncertainty.

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he," Ron says as he looks at Harry's face.

Fred chimed in, "Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet."

George then tagged along with Fred, "Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking."

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

We all turned to see Harry slowly opening his eyes.

"Harry," Hermoine and I said in unison.

He smiled slightly.

Hermoine looms closer, "How're you feeling?"

Harry looking pale and quite run down, opened his lips. "Brilliant," he said sarcastically.

I laughed at his statement as he gave a small smile.

Fred then slightly punched Harry's shoulder, causing him to struggle in pain a bit. "Gave us a right good scare, mate."

He nodded, rubbing his side, "What happened?"

The room went quiet as we all looked at one another, wondering who was going to tell him. Then, finally, Ron, often unable to read social cues, responded.

"You fell off your broom," he said in a soft tone.

We looked at him in disbelief.

Are you mad, Ron?